Saturday, October 02, 2010

Woohoo! I'm flying to Taiwan in like another 6hours! OMG! Baby & I just simply can't wait. Teehee (:
I've got many other things to be done but I'm doing nothing right now. Haha!


Still have to clean August's cage, feed him with his favourite nuts, finding new songs to put into my ipod so that I'm able to survive in the 4-hours flight  (sick & tired of listening to all the old songs) and lastly the most important one, pack my luggage! It still laying around on the floor. kekeke..




This week was a damn relaxing happening week for me. Just celebrated Baby's 21st Birthday few days back, I hope you like the homemade birthday card yea Bee (:
I've got tons & tons of pictures to upload. Worst still, after my Trip come back even more! *faint*




Alright, I better stop here.. Gotta start doing my stuff..
I'll be back on 8 Oct (: Just nice for my company D&D night! Good-the-bye....

No comments: