Sunday, September 26, 2010

Dempsey Hill

24th Sep 10 (Fri) - Dempsey Hill



Knocked off from work at 5.30pm, went over to a online Blogshop in Clark Quay.
Tried their dresses but it didn't fit me so ended up didn't buy any. Haha! *Good! Save $$!*
I was actually taking my own sweet time as Bee is still training. Walked over to buy 2 Hot Raisin Breads from "Barcode". Don't know if you ever heard of this shop but it's worth trying for those who loved cheese like mad just like my boy (:


When I just reached Hougang Station, he called and said he had just finished his training and on the way to meet me there for dinner with his family. I ordered Blackpepper Grilled Chicken and his was, Fish&Chip.
After dinner, drove his family home and we took over the car.

I booked 2 tickets for "Legend of the Fist" at 9.45pm, AMK Hub.
Since there's still plenty of time, we drove to Dempsey Hill. Luckily, we got GPS to guide us there or else I doubt we're able to find that place. Haha thank god man!


This place is really lovely, nice environment to have candlelight dinner and a relaxing place to chill (:

Bee & I really like this place.. Hehehe...



Photobucket


We went to a Australian shop called, "Jones the grocer".
This shop is really special.. They sells vintage candles, Chocolate, drinks, books, spag, sauces... etc..

Anyway, I bought a water bottle which contains water from Norway. (I bought it because I like how the water bottle look like) Haha! Also, a packet of chocolate. There's Latte coffee bean inside.
Damn yummy I swear. The bean inside is so good when you bite together with the chocolate (:

I should get this again when I'm back here again...


Here's bee choosing the type of chocolate for me.. Teehee..
I'm not a lover of chocolate but I do like this one that I had bought =D




Photobucket


Other than selling their stuff, you can also order a cup of coffee to chill on a Friday night?


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

A blurry picture of me, thanks to this boy! =x


Photobucket


We can't find pickles here ):


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Next, we went Ben&Jerry for their..... Ice cream!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

There're so many flavours to choose, I don't even know which one should I take. Haha!



Photobucket

So Bee chose 2 flavours (Chocolate Therapy & Mint Chocolate) and I chose the Lemon flavour..
3 flavours in a wafer and it costs $17+.. Quite ex but sometimes we should pamper ourselves (:
Teehee....


Photobucket

We chose Almond slice for our free topping (:



Photobucket

Seriously, it's heavenly...........

Bee & I agreed that we chose all the right flovours.. Haha! Made our $$ worth (:


Photobucket


We went round to take a look at other Blocks while enjoying our Ice cream (:




Photobucket



Time is running out, we slowly made our way to catch our movie (:


******************************************************************

22th Sep 10 (Wed) - Mooncake Festival


Went for a quest talk at Singapore Poly. I went home half way through the talk.. Haha..
Went back home take a nap then bath and went over to Bee's place for Steamboat (:
He accompany his mom to the market in the morning to buy all the ingredients for the night.


We ate with his youngest bro.. Bee's little cousin was there too..





Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


My boy (:


Photobucket


Photobucket

Giant & the dwarf.. Hahaha..



Photobucket


Pictures of us (:


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Around 9.30pm, we went down to play lantern & candles..
It's the very first time Bee & I celebrate Mooncake Festival. Hahaha!
So cute right? First time after 7th years together... LOL...



You see him, looking so happy holding the firecracket. Hahaha..


Photobucket


Photobucket

We started making a heart shape using candles (:



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Wow! Seriously look at this... So beautiful! Hahaha..



Photobucket


Love it sooo much (: (:


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Love this picture (:



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Hahaha! He's trying to make a heart shape..



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Haha! We both were trying to jump.. but FAIL!




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Look at this! The heart still look beautiful after it melts...


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Look great yea (:



Photobucket


Woohoooo~!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


****************************************************************************


20th Sep 10 (Mon) - Porn's


No monday blues for me today! Because I'm so looking forward to meet my boy after work (:
We went Porn's at Liang Seah Street for dinner (:
This shop is opened by Pornsak. I read a article about this shop on 8Days.
So I told Bee I wanted to try... so here we are (:


Luckily we managed to find the place at just one glance.. Haha!




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I ordered Fresh Coconut drink..


Photobucket


His - Ice Coffee


Photobucket


Soon after he drank afew slips, he spiked the drink =.=
Luckily never kena my bag/shoe, or else I will go mad.. Haha! *Just kidding*
The staff was nice enough and offer us another table.
They even gave us a new cup of Ice Coffee, FOC.. Good service!





Photobucket


Photobucket


If you're in a Thai cafe, obviously you got to order their Tom Yam Soup right?! Hahaha...

Damn Shiok I tell you... Very appetising and sour.. I like! =D




Photobucket


Their Chicken Wings very crispy.. We like (:


Photobucket


Hmmm.... I think this noodle wrapped with egg is just alright..
But Bee like it.. Hahaha..


Photobucket


Kang Kong fry with garlic.. Nice!

I saw others ordering this, so I wanted too! LOL..


Photobucket

Boy enjoying his foods...



Photobucket

After dinner, we walked to Suntec then to, Marina Square then to, City Hall then to, Funan then to, Clark Quay!
Tell me power or not? LOL.....


**************************************************************************


18th Sep 10 (Sat) - JB with mom and her friends


It has been afew years since we went JB for shopping.. Haha.. Mom's friend asked us to join them go there for makan and shopping. So we made an arrangement, meeting place at Woodland Interchange.

Took Bus 950 to woodland check point. After getting passport stamped, took the same bus in to Malaysia Check point. They actually renovated the whole place. Much nicer with air-condition, very much look alike woodland check point. Haha! And from their check point to City Square, it's so convenient now!
All the way shuttered to there. Very safe now. Can go the next time (:




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

We went to a Coffeeshop for teabreak before we start our shopping (:


Photobucket

We bought J.CO Donuts home..
It's so much cheaper than in Singapore..



Photobucket


Never buy much things other than all the kueh & mooncakes.. Haha!

Anyway, our main point was to buy mooncake home.. Because it's selling so cheap!


Photobucket

had dinner at one of the cafe... Actually wanted to go to those street for dinner but all of us were so tired and carrying so many things, our mind were just wanted to get a seat and eat. Teehee..



Their Mee Goreng tasted very yummy!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Other than the grey pair of shoe on the left, the rest were moms'!


Photobucket

Kueh that we bought home (:

I bought 1 packet for Bee. He love Kueh!



Photobucket

And the mooncakes I bought. Got 1 box of 4 for Bee's family (:
Left side one is from him (:
Thank you!


Photobucket


Teochew Yam mooncake. I love it!


Photobucket


Photobucket





********************************************************************

17th Sep 10 (Fri) - Crystal Jade



We went town for shopping.. I have decided to drop the idea of getting the prada bag that I'm looking for after seeing that scary price for a stupid bag. You know what I can do with that 2.5k? LOL.


I would rather get myself a DSLR cam (:


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I'm so happy because he has his training in the morning so we could meet earlier (:


Photobucket


We went Crystal Jade for dinner.
Both of us were starving! After we got our ticket still a long way before our turn so we went to the toilet.
Don't know why just couldn't find the stupid toilet. By the time we went back to the restaurant, we missed out ticket number =.="

Told the staff and we waited for about 5 min (Thank god, not long!) before they direct us to our table (:



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Finally, our foods being served!



Photobucket


This cold chicken dish really tasted awful, yurp! )=

We didn't know it's a cold dish in the first place if not we wouldn't even order this. Haha!
See boy! We should have ordered the Fried Chicken instead. Alamak!
Nevermind, next time (:

Photobucket

Xiao Long Bao..
YUMMY YUMMY!

Though we expect more gravy inside...




Photobucket


This vege is really nice (:

Babyboy is really sweet by taking out all the mince meat before putting onto my plate.. (:

Love you =D


Photobucket


Photobucket

After dinner, we went window shopping and got ourselves each a pair of Havanah slippers (:

50%


I wore it on the spot. Keke.. Greedy me!


He got the same design but in Black colour (:


Photobucket

Next, train down to AMK Hub to catch, "The Shock Labyrinth: House of Horrors "in 3D"..
Waste our money only! Very complicated Storyline..


*********************************************************************


14th Sep 10 (Tue) - It's Wei Jin 21st Birthday


Here again, a last minute arrangement. Luckily, all of us were able to make it (:
Just finished my 2-days course at URA Building. Went over to Stadium, waited for bee to finish his training. Then, went to Kovan to meet the rest.


We headed down to ChomChom for the dinner..



Photobucket

What is this called? La-la? Hahaha...
Sorry, I don't eat that.. I don't eat things that got shell other than Crabs & Prawn (:

Yah, I know I'm very fussy =x


Photobucket

2 plates of Kang Kong


Photobucket


20 Satay - Beef, Pork & Chicken


Photobucket


20 pieces BBQ Chicken Wings (:


Photobucket


Photobucket


The others went to buy him a Birthday cake secretly... saying that they went to smoke.. LOL..
white lies*


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Finally, I finished all the posts....... Very tired right now..
I'm gonna to bath and off to bed (:
Bee's birthday coming in like 3 days more! Yeah simply can't wait and very excited about it!
Also, 1 more last week before we fly to Taipei!

No comments: