Saturday, September 04, 2010

Bee's Dad Birthday

3rd September 2010 - Hello September (:


Woohoo~! Here comes the month of September! Which means Bee's birthday is coming on the way!
Oh dear, I still haven't get any thing for him yet. Not say, how to celebrate for him? Any idea?
I've given him, watches, wallet, T-shirt before. What else can I give for a guy?
Hmmm.. Cracking my head*

Luckily I'm well prepared by saving enough money starting from few months back till now, to at least get him something good for his 21st (:
I also cannot wait for our Taipei trip on 3rd October! 1 more month to go, Woohoo!
And after my trip, I'll be doing eye lasik surgery. Mom gonna sponsor me for my 21st Birthday! Yeah..
*Can't wait can't wait*




Anyway back here......


Waited for bee to finish his training at the Stadium. Then, went off with his family for dinner to celebrate bee's dad 45th Birthday! Wow still so young when their eldest son already 21st?
Which means, marry young isn't a bad thing huh? Keke..



Photobucket

Look at his youngest brother hamster. He got about at least 13 of them! Haha.
The mother kept giving birth. and this dude here is so cute..
She won't bite!


Photobucket

So fat & Big!
Even bigger than my August. Twice!!!


Photobucket


Photobucket

Here comes the Birthday Fruit Cake!

Photobucket

I hardly see uncle smile. At least, for once now. LOL*


Photobucket

Singing Birthday song... Wow so nice to be young at this age and all their sons are grew up...


Photobucket

Blowing the cake..


Photobucket

A family picture (:


Actually, there's a picture of me & bee's 2nd brother gf together with the rest of them..
But it's not taken using my camera so yea..
I don't have the picture with me now ):


Photobucket


Uncle, Happy Birthday to you once again (:


Photobucket


Photobucket

Next, drove to Tampines for "Haunted Changi" at 10.40pm!
I was really tired that night... Fell asleep very quitely.. Haha..




**********************************************************************


1st Sep 10 (Wed) - Dinner @ BBQ Chicken!


Bee brought me to this place called, "BBQ Chicken", knowing that there's a outlet at Kovan so we went there for dinner (: Alot of people! We're in the waiting list, waited for about 15min before we got a table.





Photobucket


Bee looking at the mena (:

Photobucket

Yea, me!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Haha! Acting cute or what?


Photobucket

Giving that cheeky expression..


Photobucket

Obviously, he's a PIG (:

Photobucket

*love love*


Photobucket

We ordered Student Set. Shame of us*



Photobucket

Smiling to his blackberry while waiting for his food... Hahahaha....


Photobucket


Photobucket

Hahaha! He isn't really drinking.. Can tell?


Photobucket

LOL...


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Mine - Black Pepper Chicken Steak with French Fries & Whipped Potato. I had enough of Potato!


Photobucket

We ordered side dish - Chicken Fillet.. nice*


Photobucket

His - Fish&Chip


Photobucket


Photobucket

The bill was quite cheap (:
I had enough of all the Fried stuff.. I need to diet now! Getting fatter and fatter each day.. Argh!

No comments: