Saturday, September 04, 2010

Arian's 21st bday & Cycling with Bf!

27th August 10 (Friday) - Cycling & flying kite with my boyfriend! (:


I took leave on that day just to be with bf! =D
Woke up early in the morning like 8am? Went to bathe and off to bee's place!
I went to buy kite and KFC breakfast before that. Weather was freaking hot!
Reached his place at 9.30am and bf is still sleeping! Hahaha..


So I went back to take a nap with him before we finally wake up at 11.30am! LOL.
Our plan for the day was, swimming, cycling & Flying kite!
But due to the raining weather, we couldn't make our mind where should we go.
The ground is still wet if we go picnic. Swimming? I don't really feel like going as I had make-up on.
Hehe! vain me! though I brought my make-up pouch along but just too lazy to touch up.


So bee went to fry the hotdog, Chicken fillets & French Fries that he bought the previous night after his training. Argh~! So sweet of him. Hehe (:

Love you the most (:


Photobucket


Photobucket


We took a cab to Pasir Ris because it's already 3pm! Haha..
We went to rent an hour bicycle to cycle! It was so fun I swear (:

So windy after the rain.

Photobucket

Bf looking so excited to start off! Haha..
Photobucket

Hahaha! Look at his pose, so funny la this boy (:


Photobucket

Oh, I couldn't recall when was the last time I cycled? Hmm, I think 4 years back when I'm still schooling?
Not active right now compared to the past. Haha!
I guess I really need to listen to bf and start excerising or else I really look like a potato!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Still can sms-ing while cycling! Be careful..

Photobucket

Look at the kite I bought earlier on? So excited!

Photobucket

Hahaha! Me looking like a moutain tortise!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Yeah! kekekeke =D

Photobucket

Oh, I thought this picture (below) taken by bf, quite nice (;


Photobucket

Haha! Not bad ah? still got pattern one.. keke..

I'm like, "Hey baby, catch me if you can!"..... Bf's leg was injured that's why he can't ride fast. Haha!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Muack!

Photobucket


Photobucket

After awhile, we stopped by here to grab some food to full our stomach.
We didn't have much in the morning. Both of us were hungily eating.
So happy & yummy with the food that bf had prepared (:

Photobucket


Photobucket

Greedy pig!

Photobucket

After that, slowly rided back to return the bicycle.

Next, Fly kite!
This is the first time we fly kite together! Haha.. So funny la..

Bf kept running and running but the kite just seems don't fly high!
Because there's no wind at all! Poor boy, leg injured but kept running.
I can see how happy he was from his smiling face (:


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Okie la! Don't say I never do anything lor! I did took turns to run but this boy here was busy laughing away while I'm running! Didn't even snap a picture of me with the kite! Hahaha. Neh Neh Pok!

I only ran 1 round towards him and I'm like, "Ok Ok! Faster you turn over and run now! I'm fucking tired!". Hahahaha!
YUP! I ran only 1 round =.=" and I totally hate running!

Good excerise for me!


Look at how dirty & muddy our legs are? Hahaha...
But we love it (:


Photobucket


Photobucket

Pictures before we went off..


Photobucket

We only fly kite for like 30min? kekeke..

Photobucket


Photobucket

We took a bus to interchange, went to Whitesand but nothing to shop. Haha.
Anyway, we're just wasting our time because even if we're back home, bf's dad still haven't come back from work. We need the car for the night..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Indeed, bf's dad came home quite late. Watched tv while waiting for the car.
We're late for the show but thank god, only missed the 10min part (:

A enjoyable outing with bf! Thank you for everything you did for me : )

Photobucket
A picture of August before I end this post =D


**********************************************************


25th August 10 (Wed) - It's Arian 21st Birthday!


Went CompassPoint to meet bf and the rest, bought a birthday cake for Arian (:
We went Pizza Hut to celebrate his birthday.


Photobucket

My cheeky boy (:

Photobucket

Dan & Birthday boy, Arian


Photobucket

We took a looong time to decide what to order. Haha!
Ended up ordering 20 pieces Drumlets & 10 pieces Honey Wings. Woohoo~~!


Photobucket

1 seafood platter

Photobucket

Okie, let's start!

Photobucket

Bf, Dan, Arian & xiang (:


Photobucket


Photobucket

I love this picture (:


Photobucket

We ordered 2 different types of Pizza. (Sorry, forgotten what are they called)


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Salad

Photobucket

We ordered another 10 pieces of Drumlets. Haha. All of us couldn't resist for more!


Photobucket

Bf looking so full. Haha! Silly him..

Photobucket

We wanted to surprise birthday boy with the cake but out of the sudden, the PizzaHut crew came over with the cake and started singing birthday cake. All of us, were stunned. Haha! Wanted to surprise Arian but ended up the Crew surprised all of us! Very good service!

Photobucket

They helped us take a group picture. (I so gonna kil bf! He blinked his eyes at the wrong time la!)

Photobucket

Happy Birthday to you (:


Photobucket

Making a wish.........


Photobucket

Cutting the cake......

Photobucket

Haha... guys are guys!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Look like a monkey! kekeke =x


Photobucket

I love this picture too (:


Photobucket

The crew took a picture of us using their camera and printed out this instant photo.
So sweet of them right? Really good service (:

Maybe I should consider celebrating my 21st birthday in december here? Haha... Just kidding*

Photobucket

Gave this is birthday boy.


Photobucket


Photobucket

Each of us chipped in some money and gave Arian a Hong Bao for good luck ( :

Photobucket

Good Friend.

Photobucket

Xiang & Bf


Oh btw, congrat to xiang! He finally got his car license after 2nd try! Haha..
See! I so good let you my license and touch so now pass la! kekeke...

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Hahaha... The pickles couple (:

Photobucket

Bf popped by my place to chat with my mom.. Wanted to drive him home but car key is with Dad!
He drove them and went cruise! Thought can use car for that few days one, Who the hell would I know he will drive it along. Argh~!!!!


Photobucket


Photobucket

Ended this picture with this August here! Hahaha... Looking so round like potato now!

No comments: