Sunday, September 12, 2010

11th September 10 (Sat) - Fishhead Steamboat!





Drove to church and attended 6pm mass. After that, headed down to Lavendar to fetch Ah E, Bryon & uncle. Because we're having Fishhead Steamboat for dinner! Haha..





We managed to get a table inside though I still prefer outdoor.
It's so stuffy inside but no choice la, if not have to wait for others. *I'm not complaining* keke..

This place is at Jalan Sultan.

Photobucket

Haha What are they doing?
Playing itouch games..


Photobucket

Smiles (:

Photobucket

Hey mom, look here leh!


Photobucket

Bryon looking annoyed.. Haha!
He must be hungrily waiting for the foods to be served..
I'm starving too..


Photobucket


Photobucket

Garlic Chilli Sauce that cannot be missed.
Goes well with the dishes and very appetizing!

Photobucket

A photo of Ah E & me (:
Notice that I hardly wear any make-up these days?
I'm actually hoping for my eyes to recover so that I can proceed with  my Lasik Surgery (:
Photobucket

Hahaha! I was in a hurry getting down the car, I didn't notice I actually wore 2 different colours..
So embarassing can?! OMG!

Photobucket

Waited for about 25min before they served our foods..


Yummy yummy! Soup is still tasty even after few times of topping up..

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


*******************************************************************



10th September 10 (Fri) - Sakae Sushi with my cousins (:


Woohoo~! Can you believe this? This is the ever first time in my life meeting meeting my cousins out for lunch together. Yes! After 20 years in my life.. keke..


We hardly meeting only ocasions like Christmas & CNY.


This meeting mainly because my cousin is getting marry next month (Oct) so she need me to help her do trial nails before her actual wedding day. *I better do a good job otherwise it would be really embarassing* =x


We went Sakae Sushi for lunch before heading down to my place..
Xiao Ku treat us (: Thank you..


Photobucket

Deciding on what to order. I had only 3 plates of Softshell crab sushi (:

Photobucket

The sibling..


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

After lunch, went back to my place and we started discussing on what designs on her nails and stuff....


Did a few designs on her nails and finally she chose the designs she wanted on her actual wedding day.
Also, did pedicure for Xiao Ku. she insisted me to do for her Haha.. Alamak!
Her foot nails all so tiny & short, can apply what? keke...




next, Bedok Interchange Coffeeshop for dinner..


Ordered some of my favourite foods.. keke =x


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Drove them home after that.. what a tiring day...



*******************************************************************


9th September 10 (Thur) - Night out with my baby boy (:

We went to catch a movie, "The Expendables" at 9.15pm.
Wanted to go chomchom for supper after movie but by the time we reached there most of the foods are sold out ): Both of us ended up didn't eat much that night.. Haha..



But it didn't spolit out mood, we still enjoyed ourselves alot together (:

Photobucket


********************************************************************




8th September 10 (Wed) - Town with my boy (:

Bought his favourite cookies from Subway.
Took a 2 bus-stop away to the stadium. Haha I'm kinda of lazy to walk la..
Anyway, my transport are free.. So nevermind (:



While waiting for him to finish his training..


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Jasper drove us to AMK MRT. Thanks yea (:


From there, we took MRT to town. I wanted to shop for a Prada bag (:


Photobucket

I love you, boy.. Always in my heart (:

Photobucket

I brought out my G10 that night but silly me..... there's no battery in it.. (at home) argh!
I thought since I brought out my G10, I can left my another pink camera at home..
Ended up no camera on that day ): So all pictures taken using my Motorala Phone.. haha!


Photobucket


Photobucket

I couldn't find the design that I wanted.. Nevermind la, slowly see see look look..


Mac for dinner (:


Photobucket

Yeah, he's mine (:

Photobucket

look at the garlice chilli sauce portion! Where got enough for us? Hahaha...
He went to take somemore...


Photobucket


Photobucket


*****************************************************************




4th September 10 (Sat) - Prosection Day



Preparation for the Prosection on 5th Sep (Sun). We went for the evening mass at 7pm.


Photobucket


Photobucket

What are they looking at?

Photobucket


Photobucket

Wah! When you look closer... It's all foam using thousands of thousands of pictures....
So creative right? Look at those details! This is ART to me (:


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Next, my parents brought me to Old Thomson Road for dinner...
The foods so yummy!

Photobucket

Haha! I thought is picture of my dad is really funny...
Look at his tummy.. Like carrying a baby inside hor? kekeke...


Photobucket

Pretty mom & me
Photobucket

Lime Juice to thrist our throat!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments: