Sunday, October 17, 2010

His 21st Birthday - Just Me&Him

1st October 2010
 
We had our own belated celebration for Baby's 21st.. Haha! Supposed to be on the actual day but well....
Always wanted to bring him for a fine dinner so we went Dempsey Hill again.. 
We really started liking this place.. Good to go on a relaxing Friday (:





we went PS Cafe !



I like how it look like.. (:


Omg! Look at their cakes! Wanted to try it after our meal but too full..




We're in the waiting list.. But luckily waited for about 20min only..




I'm sooo gonna try this the next time! (:





Loving my hair colour now (:



Deciding on what to order.. Their menu words are so soo tiny... People like me can't see! LOL..





Oh... btw, I saw Dawn Yang.. Hmmmm.... quite plastic.. keke =x

And Baby agreed.. LOL..



One day, we shall bring our friends here to chill...


We got a outdoor table..



Looking through the menu again.. Couldn't make up my mind on which to choose.. haha..




My Babyboy <3






I ordered Ice Latte.



His - Peppermint Soda











Here comes our food!

His - Chicken Salad

They gave alot of salads..



Mine - Breast Chicken grilled with Cheese. I couldn't finish the salad.. Gave too much!
The chicken is very tender and tasty.. Hmmm! Yum yum! Think of it makes me wanted to go eat again!


Baby liked my dishes.. Haha! Because he love cheese... Anything with cheese, he love it!


French Fries. Nice!






Look how tired both of us are? kekeke..


We had an enjoyful night together (-:
Love you my silly boy... Happy 21st to you!

No comments: