Sunday, October 17, 2010

D&D Night 2010 - Resort World Sentosa

See Older Posts below after this (Updated post)

8 October 2010 (Fri)

Arrived Singapore Changi at 1am on 8 Oct. 4 hours in the plane makes me go mad!
I really hate sitting on plane. Bought wine & beer from DFS and cab home..

Took a day off so that I can have enough rest for D&D Night! I don't want to look tired and restless.
Bath & dressed up, took a train down to Harbourfont. I need to reach there by 5.20pm but I'm 10min late.
Shandy & her hubby were already at the Bus-stop waiting. Haha! Drove in to Sentosa..


Reached there about 6pm. Took some refreshment and taking pictures!
This year theme is, "Hollywood". So basically we need to dress something like a character but none of us did.
LOL! Only some of our fellow colleagues very ON!


Met my Ah E there. Only managed to take a picture together ):




Ah E & her colleague. (can't re-call her name)



Mee Eng , Shandy & Michelle

Shandy was heavily pregnant then!



Siew Eng, Shandy & me (:



A close up picture.



Being the kaisu us! We went in to the ballroom first to find our table. Haha!

There's a total of 250 tables. Which means around 25000 people attending this year D&D..
That's is alot! Hahaha..










The dinner started quite late because of the delay.. Like 8pm then the food came?
Very hungry liao ah!








Chui Peng & Sharon




Blur effect.




Woon Hong & Mei Peng









My Lucky Draw card. Didn't manage to win any this year, so sad ):
Last year I won a Takashimaya $50 voucher. Haha! No luck leh this year..

But many of my division colleagues won.. I think about 7 of them? Very happy for them (:






Starwar! Hahaha..


Putted in alot of effort to dress like that huh? Seriously, till now I still don't know whose the person in there. LOL! Scarly is our director or whatever..


Batman!









The menu of the night.. The foods were all so so only.. Nothing fantastic but I like most is the scallop. Haha!



The entertainment was quite bored! So guess what we did to entertain ourselves? HAHAHA!

All take out $2 and bet Odd or Even. Green Chilli!



It's Even! So I won myself $4 (:



Half way through the dinner, my DD (Julia) asked all of us to take group photos (:




I like this picture (below).



Mr Leong (Big Boss in the centre), Left - Suat Choo (DDCIV1), Right - Julia (DDCIV2)








We left after the lucky draw. Baby is already there waiting for me..
Drove to AMK to catch a movie, "BURIED". Oh my god, fucking waste of money show!

Throughout the whole show.. It's a one-man-show! I forgotten the name of the guy but the story is about he waking up to realize that he's in a coffin. Only given a Handphone & Lighter. So he called all sort of people to help him. Anyway, in the end he still die la. LOL.. Really stupid show...


Babyboy with his new hat from Taipei. Haha!




No comments: