Well, basically I don't know where to start from but I know, I really need to start blogging because there's too much picturesss for me to be posted. I better start typing right now or else my memory start falling!
I'm on mc today. Went to see a doctor last night with baby. Like finally! Haha. Because it started out since Monday, I could feel sharp pain in my bladder. Whenever I wanted to pee, I couldn't pee properly.
(Bit by bit)
I always feel there is still urine in there but unable to come out. I need to force myself, ended up feeling more pain in my bladder. I've been going to toilet very frequently. So finally after suffering for the damn 3 days, I couldn't take it longer so I decided to visit a doctor. Partly because I thought the doctor will check my vagina or something. HAHAHA! But I heard from my colleagues saying that I might be suffered from Bladder Infection. OMG! Sounds so scary.
When I reached the clinic, I asked for a female doctor but she left earlier at 5pm, so no choice la male doctor lor. Thank god! The doctor only checked my stomach/bladder part. Press here and there. Haha!
Yup, true enough. It's Urine Infection. No wonder I feel pain while peeing..
Alright, enough of all these.. I better start posting (-:
29th September 2010 - Happy 21st Birthday Mr Sim Li Ming =D
Babyboy came over my place to fetch me then we drive in to buy Mac for breakfast! Have been craving for it for quite sometime. keke =x Oh he also came over my place today, bought my Double O fish burger set with him to me. So sweet of him yea (-:
The reason why we couldn't celebrate his 21st on the actual day (29th) because he got the stupid match on tv on the actal itself that's why we celebrated on the 28th in advance instead. Hate the coach to the max! @#$%^&*()#$%^&*(#$%^&
You tell me la! Who the hell whose the person still playing match on their birthday day?
Only that motherfucker coach will!
We didn't do much at his place or go anywhere because I guess both of us were tired.
Don't know where to go either so ended up sleeping at the sofa! Hahaha...
Time passed.... He left for his match and I made an appointment with Bianca to fix my broom hair!
Hahaha.. I seriously need a haircut and colour. I'm very happy becuase Bianca had side line with another salon on her off day which is Wednesday. Of course, charged on her own price (:
It's a good news to me!
There were once I went to her workplace at PS last year, she charged me like $230 for a haircut and colour? Not inclusive of treatment somemore neh!? she said her ladyboss don't let her charge her own price.
WTH* So after since that incident, I never go back to her to do my hair.
Here's a picture of my current colour (:
She chose this colour for me. I trusted her taste.
Didn't manage to take a picture with her as I'm in a hurry meeting my parents for dinner.
I'm so damn late that night, my dad looking quite angry so I ended up paying for the food. Haha.
28th September 2010 - Celebrated Baby's 21st Birthday in advance (:
Went office in the morning, around 9.15pm went for my eye check up at Balestier.
We rented a car on that day as we're unable to borrow our parents car. It's much more convienent with a car going anywhere you want without worrying about transport problem. Hee. He went to collect the car around 11am. So I hang around at Novena Square waiting for him to pick me up.
We wanted a Auto car but the engine couldn't work so we took a manual car instead.
Wah, I tell you man. I kept laughing at Baby because he's so used to driving a auto car.
So there's so much of jerking and engine brake and stuff throughout the whole journey. LOLLOL!
Great experience! (-:
Parked the car and we went Popeyes for lunch (:
The place was so crowded as we hit the lunchcrowd. Argh~!
We didn't intend to go shopping or whatever. Instead, we decided to visit the farm (:
On the way to Dog farm...
Hahaha! See what I meant?
This is the problem we will come across while driving a manual car.
All hand and legs very busy one! kekeke... Luckily, I'm not the driver =x
And me, relaxing while he drive (:
Here we are....
All the ducks welcoming us.. Haha!
This boy damn funny. He said he's very afraid of it poking him. LOL!
This taxi parked at the wrong place la.
It's very hard to chase them on camera as they like to move around alot!
Haha! Baby posing like the duck!
I wonder why the duck rest their head on their fur?
Hmmm.... Don't know what's this called.
This parrot said, "Hello" to you.. haha!
This rooster came out of no where and disappear in a second.
Looking fierce >-(
I love you boy (:
haha! Posing for the camera (:
Woohoo~! I love my maxi dress (:
Been laying in my wardrobe for quite sometimes. Wanted to wear it but no occasion agree me too.
Been laying in my wardrobe for quite sometimes. Wanted to wear it but no occasion agree me too.
I think this dress suits on that day. keke!
Haha...
Duck with half my face =x
See! I told you... The taxi parked at the wrong place.
EEERRR~ I wonder will that hurt if I touch it =x
HAHAHA! This is look very funny!
Other than the duck, rooster & dog, basically there isn't much to see.
So we move on to Pasir Ris dog farm. Haha! I told you... WE WENT FARM!
So don't expect of any shopping here.. kekee..
When baby was parking the car, from far I spotted these 3 little dog dressed in cute clothes!
OMG! So damn cute can! I never seen puppie before. Haha...
They're all very "guai".
They're not afraid of strangers. They love us touching them. Hehe..
You see the black puppies??!!
The black puppie very naughty, kept disgusting the other 2.. HAHAHA!
Baby & I couldn't stop laughing and I kept taking photos of them!
Oh.. I just spotted something.. below..
The right dog is licking baby's hand just he touched him. HAHA!
The 3rd dog..
Right eye blinking, left eye looking at Baby!
So obvious the black puppies very tiny hor?
So cute!!!
Aiyo.. I kinda miss them now )-:
Make me feel like getting one too! keke..
So tiny & fragile..
Smile (:
HEHEHEHEHEHE!
This is I think is the oldest amongst all.. Never move at all! Hahaha...
Quiet sit down there..
The black one kept disgusting him.. So naughty & playful!
See! His picture never once gone blur one.. Haha!
Bye bye!
The weather was just fine (:
Next, we just Ericsson Pet Farm..
Very thristy!
We met a secondary so called "friend" at the pet shop. Haha!
After that no where to go so we drove all the way to Queensway to see his soccer boots.
I couldn't bear it any longer so I told out the Birthday card that I made it for me.
See! He look so touched.. kekee.. *Self-praised myself*
I took about 1 month to finish it. Look at my hard work! kekek...
Here's a animation picture of it.. There're 2 pages in total.
If you notice, it shows " B E E "
A nickname I called him (:
We went back to his place to rest or awhile before heading to Jalan Kayu to meet his family.
Our dear friends got him a "Martell, Cordon Bleu" hard liquor (:
MAD JACK
His 21st Birthday cake (:
Family picture (:
His aunt family & uncle came..
Group picture.
The waitress suck at taking this picture!
I wonder why she want to take the fan too? Alamak! Buay Tahan!
Cousin Eunice & Baby (:
Singing Birthday song. Haha!
He have got a loong birthday wish huh?!?!
Blowing the cake (:
His aunt & family
Baby's parents (:
His uncle.
2nd bro & his gf geraldine.
Youngest bro.
And me! =D
After the celebration, we went back to his place.
Time to open present! LOL..
It's a G-Shock watch from his 2nd bro & gf.
wore it on the spot! Haha..
Hahaha! Showing off the card I did..
Still reading..
Opening the Hong Bao I gave him.
This year, I already have no idea what to get for him. I did asked him and he answered me he don't know also! Haha.. So money solved the problem la. Let him go buy anything he like or save it. Teehee (:
And a picture of "Bitch", Haha! You know why is name come from?
Heard from Baby that when she's younger, she used to bite baby's 3rd bro. So he named her "Bitch"! Hahaha.. So funny hor? What a weird name.. Okie la, I know no better than my Hamham named August. LOL!
But suriprisely, she stopped biting anyone ever since. It's gonna be mine very soon!
3rd bro wanted to change species so he gonna pass me Bitch to take care of (:
Don't worry I will take good care of you like how I did to August ok? keke...
Need to find hime a better cage for her to stay in..
************************************************************************
27th September 2010 - Dinner out with the guys!
Went out for dinner with Daniel & Arian. Actually also celebrating Baby's 21st Birthday. Haha!
We settled ourselves at Hongkong Cafe.
Took sometime to decide what to order again. Hee..
Thank you for coming yea (:
After dinner, they went to meet You Xiang and catch a movie without as I have got work the next day.
































































































































No comments:
Post a Comment