Sunday, October 10, 2010

Tons of Pictures coming up!

Here's 2 preview pictures taken at Taipei.

Fishermen Wharf (Sunset).

Photobucket

Dam Sui

Photobucket

Just came back from Taipei on Friday morning. We did enjoyed ourselves during the trip (:
I've got tons of pictures to be edited/re-size/post. I'm starting to feel sick now. {coughing} Due to the lack of water and not enough rest. But everything is worth it because we had soo much of fun! Teehee..

Spent the whole afternoon trying to changed my blogskin. I had uncountered some problem with my previous blogcode so might as well change the whole blogskin too. I know, nothing impressive. (Haha!) I'm still trying out how to use it because it's so different from the one I'm previously using. I don't even know where to put the Tagboard. LOL!

Sigh, heading back to work tomorrow after a one week break. Happy thing always past so fast! But I really cherished every moment with my family & baby. Baby, I hoped you enjoyed yourself with me & my family yea (:

Need to call Dr. Julian from Eagle Eye Centre tomorrow to book an appointment for my Eye Lasik Surgery. Woohoo! I really wanted to do it so badly because I seriously had wearing spec & contact lens. I hope they've got the latest date for my surgery. Alright, I'm turning in now. Will find more time to post about Taipei Trip, Baby's 21st Birthday celebration & D&D Night.

1 comment:

Winnie said...

Wah u like enjoying!