Poor babyboy starting of school from this week. Haha! 2 months of rest still not enough huh? keke..
I'm so happy for him because he got his results just 1 day before his Birthday. He got 6 "A" !
WOW! I'm so proud of you boy! Your hardwork all paid off! Hehe.. *Thumbs up*
I believe you will continue to get good grades for your last semester yea! =D
Keep up the good work!
Went to meet him at Kovan after work, took a bus in to Chom Chom for dinner!
He just went there with his friends on Monday and here we are again.. Teehee..
He's getting sick and having sore throat ):
Ordered Prawn Noodle
Sugar Cane
BBQ Chicken Wings!!
Rojak
After dinner, we had this chinese herbal jelly to cool down our heatyness..
Hahaha! Him enjoying..
End this post with this silly boy of mine (:
15th October 2010 - Happy 21st Birthday Fiona Neo!
Went down to Causeway Point to collect the Movie tickets for the night (:
Shopped around for awhile before taking a bus in to her bf's house.
Cheryll came later together with her bf.
Didn't take much picture that night as we're all busy BBQ-ing. Hahaha!
Their corridor is quite spacious that they're able to open 2 tables, 1 for BBQ another for steamboat.
I thought that was quite a nice celebration party. Too bad my home corridor not as big as theirs otherwise I might also consider celebrating my 21st birthday at home in December. Hehe! Just 1 months plus away! Argh~!
Still have not decide what should I do on my birthday. But I told mom I wanted to go overseas during my birthday.. So now she's looking around for a Sea Resort to stay in. I want a relaxing place to celebrate with my close family. Hopefully Babyboy is able to absence from his school to go with us during that period. If my parents are unable to take leave, then I will propably just celebrate in Singapore with Family together with friends.. But nothing is confirmed yet....
I want to order the 2 storey Birthday cake for my 21st! ((:
Anyway, my Lasik Surgery date is confirmed on the 11 November.. Meanwhile, I tried not to wear contact lens anymore. Try la huh! hahaha.. But if there's any special occasions, I will still wear it =x
Babyboy came to fetch me at around 9.30pm to catch our 9.45pm show. We showed "The Child's Eye"
Bought drink & popcorn in.. Not bad, I like the show (:
Drove back to Sengkang cc for coffee at Mac (:
Coffee Caramel. Nice!
Looking so blur here.. Hahaha!
My cousin's Wedding is on this Sunday (24th)! Hoho~ So excited (:

No comments:
Post a Comment