Friday, November 05, 2010

Cousin's Wedding Day!

24 October 2010 - Cousin's Wedding


The day before their actual wedding, went over to her place to do manicure & pedicure for her.
Their ROM was on 20102010 ! Hahaha... Sucha special day yea?
Alot of newly couple got engaged on that day.


On the way fetching Ah ma & Xiao ku. We were invited to the Tea Ceremony.




Finally get the chance to wear this killer heel again. Haha..

Too high for me to go anywhere..


Did manicure for mom & me the previous night after we got home from her place.


Loving my bracelet that I bought from Taiwan (:

 Mom, Ah ma & Xiao Ku.


At the carpark before going up.






Er Ku & San Ku came shorter after (:



Hoho~! This is their ROM flowers..


Preparation..



Haha! Big aunt getting ready her Ang Bao! She went to set her hair the previous day.
Congrat on her daughter Big day! (-:



Bride & Groom arrived from the groom's side..




My cute Ah ma.. LOL! My cousin is the first who got marry in my dad's side..












Dad looking fresh & smiling happily.. LOL..


My parents turn..









Feeding each other the dessert.. I know there's a reason for this..







 Us with the pretty bride (:

The bride is always the most beautiful person on their big day. Don't you think so?












Her evening gown..




After the Tea Ceremony, we went home to rest and changed for the dinner.
Went off around 6pm to fetch ah ma..







Arrived at Peony Jade where the dinner was held..


Searching for our table.. Haha!



Doorgift..








Er Ku & her hubby


Met my secondary school discipline master that night. Just happen that Mr Lee & my uncle were old school friends.. So coincidence right? Hehe... He was quite surprised when I approach him.. Nice meeting him again after like 5 years? Teeheeee..



The dinner started. Bride & groom walked out on the Red carpet..
The groom was singing song, so sweeeeet! (;


Finally, the food was served. Very hungry! Didn't get to eat much in day time. Haha!


 1st dish : Abalone Five Deluxe Platter



2nd Dish: Braised Shark's Fin with Fish Maw & Crab Meat


3rd Dish: Steamed Garoupa with Grandma's Homemade Sauce


The bride came out again with her Evening gown (:




They took quite a long time to open the Champagne!
I think the thing got stuck or something.. Hahahahaha! Everyone were cheering for them..
Tried afew times but still can't open so ended up they took another smaller bottle to open.. kekeke..






Both of them saying Thank you words (:


4th Dish: Braised '5 Treasures' Sakura Chicken in Fragrant Lotus Leaf






5th Dish: Roasted Golden Suckling Pig



Group Pictures


6th Dish: Braised Supreme "BaiLing" Mushroon with Seasonal Greens


7th Dish: Braised Ee-Fu Noodle with Dried Sole Fish


8th Dish: Chocolate Puddling


My doting Ah ma & me (:

I can say that, she's closer to me than other cousins of her grandchild.. Teehee...




May both of you have a blissful marriage & congrat on your new chapter of life! (:

22 October 2010 - Paranormal Activity 2


I got 2 free tickets to Eng Wah Cinema! So I went down to AMK to buy tickets after work.
Then, train down to Woodland, Republic Poly to look for Bee. NYP VS RP
I didn't know it was so exciting watching him play. Hahaha..

Unfortunately, his team didn't win the match ):

Sat his school Team Bus back to AMK. Went to KOI for a drink. I recommend him, "Jasmine Green Tea - Aloe Vera with Pearl" and he like it alot.. hehe... Bubble Milk Tea is not my cup of tea ):


Both of us haven't had our dinner yet so we bought Popeyes for dinner, brought it inside the cinema to eat! Hahaha... I know we're superb kiasu.. But seriously, who cares?




We watched "Pananormal Activity 2" @ 11.20pm. To our surprise, non people were inside. Haha!
This is damn creepy... I can tell you lor! Both of us were wondering if we're really the only 2 of us watching this show in the entire cinema. Hahaha! I still asked for the couple seats on top but aiya.. don't need liao! We can sit whereever we like! Hahaha...

But before the show started, got a malay couple came in also..
So which means, there're only 4 of us watching in the cinema! LOL..


Damn Shiok I tell you... Eating outsider food like nobody business... Hahaha!

No comments: