Friday, November 12, 2010

Our 7th Years Anniversary

4th November 2010
 
Happy 7th years Anniversary to US (:


Every 4th of November is a special day for the both of us.. We've been together for the past 7 years since we're only 14 till now almost turning 21!

Thank you for your understanding, caring and tolerating my nuisance for all these while..
You always gave me the best you can and always appear whenever I needed you..
As I told you before, you're just like a worm inside my stomach, always knew how I felt even me without telling you.. Sometimes, it always amazed me, what is the power between us so strong?
Perhaps we gave in & take in this relationship that works it out..
Thank "you" once again, for being a great boyfriend & lover for these years...

I love you and I never stop loving you, boy...


Okay back to topic..........  took half day off in the afternoon. Babyboy had school on that day, only finished his classes at 3plus. While waiting for him, took my own sweet time to dress up and stuff.. Haha! He came to pick me up immediately after he finished school.. So happy to see him.. He wore this blouse that I thought it suits him alot (: so handsome! kekeke...

Everything was so well planned.. Just nice he went for his training in the morning so don't have it at night and his uncle went overseas, let him use the car. Hoho~! Don't have to rent car this time.. haha!

We booked a table at Mount Faber, "Jewel Box" the previous night.. So since it's still early, we drove to Marina Square to see his shoe..


On the way... Beware! Cam-whore! LOL =x





It has been awhile since I put on make up again.. Haha! Yah, I know.. I cheated! I shouldn't have wear contact lens since I'm going for my lasik the next following week =x but well, just once ok!





Yeah so happy! HOHO~!



Faste faster! 2 snaps before traffic light turn green! Hahaha..



Anyway, I need a haircut from Bianca again. My hair is growing fast hor?



Really like my complexion now after using Laneige (:



But I still do have dark circle ):



Haha! I didn't know Baby was looking at the camera.. Concentrate on driving la, for goodness sake!



So fierce for what?



That's better! LOL..




Okay, one more picture before I stop!



Drove passed Marina Sand... I want to stay at their hotel for a night and go for a swim!



Couldn't find the shoe he wanted.. Went to a Korean Shop instead..

We bought alot of tibits that day.. Nothing but eat... Haha terrible!



Love this dress.. bought it at fucking $12 only? cheapo me, kekeke =x



Don't know why he love this sunflower seed so much... His friend told him that this shop sells 1kg for only $10? So cheap hor.. From outside, Cold storage/NTUC/Shopnsave/Sheng Siong sells like $3 for a tiny bit?


Since we're here, I got him the 1 kg one.. Haha eat until you siao!


Iloveyou (:




Polariod !
Baby got me the white Polariod Camera I wanted it long ago... So happy neh!
Thank you so much, I know you spent alot on it... Here's a kiss for you... Muaaaaccck! HAHAHA..

You dote me the most!

Look at what we did for each other? We got this special chemistry between us..

I did a frame full of our pictures, to be hang on the wall... and... he did a frame for me too!




We decide to leave early to Mount Faber to catch the Sunset...

In the end, we lost our way there!!! Think we missed the exit then continue driving and driving..
I didn't know about it till he told me! So in the end, I got to use GPS to guide our way back on the right track... Haha..






Finally, we reached Mount Faber! It's 6.55pm... Take a look at these views..... BEAUTIFUL!

Luckily, we still managed to catch the sunset (:





Haha! The camera rather focus on the sunset than on him =x



WOOOOOOOOW! Don't you think we're at the best view?



Emerald Lodge for our candlelight dinner =D




The view taken from inside... Those people living around here are so fortunate..
We hardly have this view in East area.. All we see are HDB and HDB.. Nothing else but HDB! LOL...




While waiting for our food to be served, we asked the waitress to take a picture for us.. Haha!
Last chance before the sun really set down for the night..



I love this picture below! Saved it as my wallpaper (:




Candle light...



Don't take me! hahahaha..







Our drinks came first...



Our side dish..



Okay, let's start!



Greedy Pig!


Simply can't wait to taste it!


Spag with Scallop, Prawns, Sotong & Fish (:



Fish&Chip




He can't be bother at the camera, just busy eating away.. LOL!



Thumbs up and spells, Y-U-M-M-Y !


After dinner, we decide to catch a movie at AMK Hub Cathay.
"The Last Excerism" @ 9.20pm.

He dropped me off first to get the tickets while he went to parked the car..

Managed to go in on time for the show.. I spotted him holding something behind him and guess what?
He went to buy a cake from CoffeeBean. Haha! What a surprise huh?!



After show, drove to East Coast Park... Ate our cake in the car.. LOL...

Seriously too full for that..





Babyboy, Thank you for making such a wonderful memorable night (:
I enjoyed myself alot with you.. So what's next year? Heheheee...


Okay, I'm here to show off the arts he did (:
Quite creative huh?

I placed them in on bedroom self!



Even August is very keen with it! Being K P O ! hahaha...




Hoho~! Orh-bi-quek! Fell down.. hahahaha... I'm sucha bad mommy =x
Baby always said, I ill treat him, always squeeze him with my hand.. HAHAHA!




K P O!



Hahaha! I thought this picture of him was quite funny...



And yup, this is the white Polarios Camera I'm talking about earlier on.. Hehehe...

I want to buy more frames to take on my 21st Birthday Party!



Thank you so much for all these (:

Stupid me! Forgotten to take a picture of my frame that I did for him.. Argh!



Oh, there's wordy behind.. So touched by what he wrote to me (:





6th November 2010 - Fishhead Steamboat with Family =D


Bryon has no lessons on weekend anymore for whole of this month..
We went church mass slightly earlier than went over to Toa Payoh to fetch them..

We decided to head down to Jalan Toa Payoh for Fishhead Steamboat.
I remembered the last time we ate together was last year during december on my actual birthday.
Wow... Time really flies like nobody business neh..




Babyboy came to join us after his project. He came just in time when the foods is served.. Haha!



Ah E & Bryon



Babyboy & me (:


My cute parents (:
Look at my dad, giving that pig face.. Hahaha..



Bryon & E cheong




Funny expression.. Hehee..




After dinner, no where to go so they suggested Giant & Ikea at Tampines.. Since Ah E haven't been there before.. Haha... Bryon & me sat Baby's car. Bryon wanted to sit infront so being the good hearted me, I let him sit on my seat. LOL! (bth)

It was raining that night..



Look at the both of us!
Very clicked like brother hor? Hahah.. So funny la..
Baby hold him and he auto put his arm on his shoulder..



Bryon Boey is a big eater now.. He ate the whole bowl of rice just now and now eating Ice Cream!

Please continue to eat more, so skinny!



Christmas decoration! Wow can't believe that my 21st birthday is coming in a month time!




Haha! Look at the 2 of them..

Buay Tahan..



The moment I turn around only, I saw him sitting and relaxing on the chair like nobody business. Hahaha!



Giving that "Shiok" face...


Look at what they're up to again?



Very funny huh? Sibei Bo liao!




I wanna join in too.. Wahaha..





Haha! Cocunut head (:


Poor baby had to carry him.. Don't bully my bee hor! kekeke..





Finally finish posting.. Need to rest my eyes now.. Just did my Lasik Surgery yesterday.. I'm on 2-days MC.. Haha! Eyes feeling very dry and sensitive.. Will continue posting another day (:

No comments: