Sunday, November 28, 2010

Babyboy got me, Canon 60D / Lasik Surgery (=

It has been quite sometimes since I log-in to this space. Haha! Partly because I just did my Lasik Surgery 2 weeks back so now I try not to look at the screen for too long. Still too bright for my eyes.
Meanwhile, shall take good care of it (:

Anyway, here are some random posts.. (Pictures are not according to order). So yea let's get started!

Babyboy came over to fetch me after work on Friday, headed down straight to Singapore Expo.

I finally got myself a DSLR =D


Woohoo~! Hahaha... It's my 21st Birthday gift from him........ Thank you sooo much babyboy, love u!


I was comparing 550D & 60D... Spent 1 hour 30min talking to the salesman and ended up getting 60D (;

Poor babyboy was there patiently waiting for me.. So sweet of you huh! kekeke...

After our purchased, took a cab to Tampines. Had our late dinner at Kopitiam.. Wanted to catch a movie but limited show to watch, time not right so we decide to head home.. I guess both of us were tired..
Come on! It's a Friday night man.. My vision is still abit blurry especially during night time, somemore the stupid lump on my eye lid is still not reduce.. I feel tired and heavy whenever I blinked my eyes..
God... cure my eyelid pleaseee......


Here are some free gifts.. They gave me 50mm len too.. Teehee..
The tripod is so much bigger & heavily then the one my uncle gave me..






Babyboy bought a Hard Drive for me too.. Thank you neh! (:
Made you spent so much on my 21st Birthday =x


Here are some pictures taken from the internet..

Sorry, I didn't have time to test on my 60D yet. Haha! Need to read thru the menu..


The LDC screen is flipable..





Okay, here is one taken using my phone.. Haha..

Say "Hi" to August! Did he grew fatter? kekeke...

Pictures is taken using my phone..



Look at my eye lid.. damn sian neh! My eye check up appointment is only on the 27th Dec. Still so long...
I wanted to remove away the lump inside but that stupid doctor kept telling me, not very serious... still very small to cut out... Fuck! The lump is not on your eyes that's why you said that la.. I really feel very disturbed about it.. sigh...



This blur cock.. keke..



_________________________________________________________________



Oh... This is taken on the actual day (11 Nov) of my Lasik Surgery.
Reached Eagle Eye Centre at 9.20am to meet Dr Julian Theng. He checked this n that to make sure everything is fine..  Luckily, my eyes are suitable to do the surgery and I'm able to do any methods..
So Dr Julian suggested me, the flip methods which is the "Bladeless" one.

My surgery starts at 4pm sharp and ends at 4.20pm! YES!
The whole process took only about 20min for both eyes to get done!
Damn fast right? hehehe...


I no longer need this spec anymore!

Me, getting ready! So excited about it then!





My mom is allow to enter the surgery room, looking through a transparent door.
Dr Julian Theng and his team were all very professional, making you feel less nervous during the whole process. Heard from my mom that, after he did my first eye, he shows a "thumb up" to her. Hahaha!
So cute right? Making you feel secure under his hand (:

Anyway, my eyes are both numb during the 20min process due to the anethetic. I could see everything he did but I could not feel anything. Every steps he did, he will inform me so at least I know what's going on (:

This is me, after the surgery (:
My eyeballs are red huh? I took a picture of it and sent it to babyboy.

He was like, "wow! So red ah? Pain anot?" Hahaha... Silly boy him..


Dr Theng put a transparent lens onto both my eyes (it's like a bandage to protect the flip).
I felt quite uncomfortable with it, imagine the feeling is like you're wearing a contact lens which is so dry and you have to sleep with it..

Luckily, I only need to wear it for a night before going back to Dr Theng the next morning to remove it.


I need to wear a sunglass to protect my eyes from the sunlight. Everything I see on that day were all very blurry and cloudy.. Haha! Needed my mom to hold me..


Meanwhile, unable to put on eye cram / eye make-up / go swimming etc... for whole of the month.

Just hope that my vision would slowly coming back to a clearly view and god! Please cure my eyelid!




My mom & me (:

Thank you for sponsoring me Lasik Surgery as my 21st Birthday gift!
Love you mom, muack!


Don't know why this picture is uploaded here but anyway it's random (:
Can see his bunny yellow teeth ma? Never brush teeth! LOL..



Can't remember exactly which day I took this... It's the very recent public holiday. Haha!

Went IKEA with my family, drove over to Babyboy's place to fetch him..

Both of us were craving for their Chicken Wings! Slurp~!
We ordered Grilled Salmons as well =D


Yummy Yummy!




Babyboy loved this piece of cake, he actually went to queue for another piece!
I named him, "Cake King".. LOL


Nothing much to do after lunch.. Just wandering about..


After that, it's almost dinner time so my parents brought us to Hougang Blk 322 for Curry Fishhead.
Call us "glutton".. I could hardly eat much.. Haha!



Their Salted Egg Yolk Prawn is the best! So delicious!

We all loved this dish (:


Sweet Potato Vegetable

Nope, I don't really like it ):


Cheap & nice Rojak (:
Not bad...



The reason why we were here for...... Curry Fishhead !,br>




This was taken another night at IKEA.. I think it's a Friday night.. Haha! Sorry, my memory are falling..

Babyboy & I were craving for Chicken Wings again.. So drove there after work..

We catch, "Unstoppable" after that at AMK (:



Bought Laneige Product again.. Mom spent $200over on it this time round.. Thanks mom!





Brought Babyboy to this Chicken Rice stall right opposite Novena Church..

He love it so much!






Him, busy talking away on the phone with his friend.. Totally ignore me! Humph!


Then, we went to EVERBEST to buy his shoe..


Bought it for him as our belated 7th years ann gift.. keke =x





This pictures (below) were taken the day before my Lasik Surgery.
We went Clark Quay for But Ku Teh..




His - Pig liver... Eeer~!

Free I also don't want to eat!








Okay, I stopped here.. My eyes are shutting down very soon.. Am letting them rest.. Haha!
Good night peeps (:

P.S Can't wait for my 21st Birthday Party to come, just 11 days away! HOHO~!

No comments: