Wow can you believe it? I'm out on a date with babyboy on Saturday.. Haha!
I know it's very common for other couples dating out on weekend but it's rather rare for us..
My parents dropped me off at Novena after church, took a train down to PS to meet him..
Wanted to catch a movie but limited seats so we went to Pizza Hut for dinner instead (-:
We always wanted to try their new Pizza which coated with 7 different kinds of cheeezeeee!
Ordered the couple set =D
Serving us Mushroom Soup while waiting for the other foods to be served..
Slurrrppp~!
yum yum!
6 expressions! Haha...
Supposed to take only one but babyboy kept snapping and snapping......
Our Platter!
Can't get enough of the drumlets & honey wings!
He wanted to order more of it, luckily I stopped him because we couldn't finish them all! Too full!
Hahaha! He & his hungry pig face! kekeke =x
Here comes our long wait Pizza!
Slurp Slurp~~~~!
Honey wings (:
My silly boy of mine (:
Love you!
After dinner, we decided to head down to Mustafa.. He wanted to see his shoe..
Hahahaha! It's our first visit to Mustafa together! So cute right? After 7th years...
The moment he took out his shoe only, I could smell his smelly feet from a distance! Hahahaha...
Still dare to show off his sock somemore! Eeerrr~!
He really got a big foot lor!
Look at how they put those shoes? Haha..
After some thought, he ended up never buy the pair he wanted..
Nevermind la, we look around somemore okie? (-:
So crowded inside! Packed with Indian! kekekeke...
Bought Coconut to drink, very thristy!
My boy (-:
Outfit of the day...
Took the last train to his place... Look at what his youngest brother did? Hahaha...
Quite scary hor?
HAHAHAHA!
Actually babyboy & I wanted to book tickets to Night Safari but tickets all sold out on saturday only left with the Sunday tickets which I think the event will end quite late, next morning he still got school, I still got work..
I like this picture below though!
Whenever I'm at his place, I'll always take out his hamster and saiyang her.. Haha!
So cute hor? Very big but won't bite!
Wahahahaha! Mad funny la!
Babyboy got a big nose hole! kekekekkekee!
Our Polaroid.
Knowing that I wanted this for the longest time, he got it for me on our 7th years Ann! (-:
3rd November 2010 - Joo Chiat for Teochew Porridge
We went Joo Chiat for Teochew Porridge.. Wanted to eat something light for dinner..
Not cheap ok! Costs about $20 for this porridge meal.. LOL..
Drove back to his place to see his youngest bro new hamster..
Oh, this is August below btw (:
Fat hor? Hahaha..
He bought 2 male baby hamster.. So tiny & cute right? Omg..

Very guai and let me saiyang him! Hahaha..
Forgotten which day I took it.. Anyway we went Punggol Nasi Lemak for dinner.. Hehe!
My favourite..
1 November 2010 - Massage @ The Ultimate
It's my ever first time doing whole body massage! Ah E had signed up a 6k package at The Ultimate.
OMG! Why sign up so ex? Heard from her that it's much cheaper if she sign up the full package..
1 time massage/facial only about $100 where if individual can go up to $200?
So she brought me & her mom-in-law for a massge on that day.. Booked 1pm slot..
Dad drove me over to her place in the morning.. Haha!
I didn't know that we got to be naked while they massage for us.. I was asked to changed and only wore their disposable panties.. Hahaha! Very paisae at first.. but thank god, they dim the light to make us feel comfortable.. She massage my whole body except for the face.. Even my backside and breast were touched! LOL... Not used to it at first.. But aiyah... Both are woman so nevermind.. haha..
During the 60minutes damn shiok I tell you.. Shall ask my Ah E to book appointment for me again.. Haha!
Next, we went Old Thomson Road for dinner... Yummy yummy!
Waited quite long for a table.. Should have book a table beforehand..
My uncle bought the latest Apple notebook. Damn chio & slim Itell you..
1.7k! Argh~! I rather save it for my DSLR (which I'm getting it very soon!) =D








No comments:
Post a Comment