Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sunset on a lovely Sunday with my Family :-)

31st July 10 (Saturday) - Weekend with Parents (:


I always love Friday night & Saturday because I can sleep all I want. Haha! Lazy pig me!
We went for 6pm church mass after that drove to Bedok Market for dinner!

A picture of me =D

Photobucket

I did pedicure in the afternoon!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bedok Market has become my favourite place for makan! It's so cheap and yummmyy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then, drove to Giant to get some groceries. Alot of people! Had a long time queuing up as well.

Pretty mom & me (:

Photobucket

Haha! I wanted to kiss her! Look at her face, so unwillingly =x

Photobucket

Less make up is good =D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Look what have I got?! Haha.. 2 dresses from online shopping.

I love them sooo much! I realized I like colourful things right now. It makes me happy too ((:

Photobucket

Got this too. I plan to wear it on my cousin's wedding in mid-October.

Photobucket


_____________________________________________________________________________



30th July 10 (Friday) - Meet up with Fiona (:


Make a trip down to Bugis to get my wedges shoe that I'm aiming. I'm so happy I got it because before that, Bee & I went to search high & low for this design wedges shoe. Luckily, I managed to get my size and at a low cheap price! Hahaha... After that, train down to meet Fiona. I'm early 15min, She late 15min. So in totally I waited 30min. keke.

It has been like so many countless months since I last saw this girl. She's still as skinny as ever! envy*
Anyway, our main point of meeting is to get Cheryll's 21st Birthday present.

Before I continue, here's a picture of my new love (:

Photobucket

We seriously crack our mind and have no idea what to get for her, after all it's her 21st birthday we just couldn't anyhow get a thing right? So Fiona came out with an idea of getting her, 21 presents with a bargin amount we both set. Haha! Yes, 21 presents! It can be anything as long as it's 21 things. Big or small it's okie (:

So we chose at least 1 main thing, 2 side thing & the rest are candies & chocolcate! Hahaha.. Creative huh?


Photobucket

Please eat more my dear girl. My face are like twice as big as yours! LOL.

Photobucket

After hours of searching, we finally got a few stuffs that we bought for Cheryll.
All we left now is a Birthday card that I'll be making (:

Photobucket

Sweet home sweet......


_______________________________________________________________________



29th July 10 (Thursday) - A day out with Bee (:


As happy as both of us are, because we finally could see each other again!
I really miss this boy here. Always wanted to give him a big hug whenever I see him. Haha!
We went Bugis for shopping. Mainly is because I wanted to search for my wedges shoe
( which I already got it by now! =D )


We had Aijisan for dinner. My treat! I'm such a wonderful good girlfriend. Humph! Hahahahaha...
I declare myself la!

This silly boy of mine, giving me that stupid expression! LOL.

Photobucket

( I don't give a damn face )

Photobucket

( Protecting his neh neh pok before I get my hand of them! Hahahaha! )

Photobucket

Photobucket

I seriously need a haircut. Look like a piece of shit.

Can't get till they grow back!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here comes our foods (:

His Seafood Ramen.

Photobucket

Hmm, Mine is the char siew ramen, I think =x

Photobucket

Argh! I wants to eat them now! Super yummy & nice (:
I always will order this Chicken Wing whenever I'm at Aijisen.

Photobucket

White Fish. Nice too =D

Photobucket

Photobucket

After that, we went Bugis Street to search for my Wedges Shoe. We happened to saw it at one of the shop. Finally! By looking at it, we don't find it nice & neither I try it nor I ask the price. Just don't why! Quite stupid hor me? Haha. (I ended up regretted not buying and of course I went back the next day to get it la) keke.


We're tired of walking after awhile furthermore I wore Heels that day so pretty hard for me to stand for so long. So Bee suggested we go for desserts! Haha. He brought me to this place called, "Ah Chew Dessert" located inside Liang Seah Street.


He ordered Iced Glass Jelly.

Photobucket

Mine is Mango Sago with Promelo. ( Did I spelled correctly? =x )

Photobucket

Oh, Bee bought a pair of flag shoe for me (:
love . love . loves!

Photobucket

Super love it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Reached home quite early that night I think only about 10.15pm?
Drove Bee home after that. He said he likes me driving him and said I drove well (:
Woohoo~! So happy Haha!



______________________________________________________________________




25th July 10 (Sunday) - Lovely Sunday with my parents at Sunset (:


Just reached home not long ago. It's pouring so heavily right now! One moment so hot another moment raining. Haha! Weird weather. Brought my parents to Sunset for dinner (:
It's a very last minute decision, was supposed to go Joo Chiat for Teochew Porridge but I suggested Sunset since it's a Sunday and a good weather.

Reached there around 6.45pm. Weather was great and it's the perfect time to see Sunset!
The previous 2 times I came here with Bee was at night time so we missed the sunset ):

Anyway, I'm quite proud of myself! Haha. I managed to remember the location although I been here 2 times.
But, the road is so narrow and quite complicated to get there. Turn left turn right that kind if stuff. Haha!


Luckily we're quite early still got outdoor table for us (:
If you come around 7.30pm, you'll need to queue! And also miss thed sunset moment.

Photobucket

So cute right? Sibling playing with each other. I would love to have one too.
I don't mind if I have a brother or sister at least I would be so lonely ):

But, being the only child is also good la.. because you can have everything you want and everything is YOURS! Hahahahaha...

Photobucket

See the Sunset!?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Alot of aeroplanes beyond the fence.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Took these pictures while waiting for the foods to be served.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We only waited for about 10minutes and our foods is here! (Early bird got worm to eat) keke =x

Calamari

Photobucket

Half dozens Buffalo Chicken Wings (Level 1)

Photobucket

Salad

Photobucket

Fish & Chip

Photobucket

7pm - It's so beautiful =D

Photobucket

We ordered Beer & Root Beer as well.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We had a great time together. Something different, we just love the Sunset.
The food was great. Bill came up to $65. Drove back to pump petrol then drove to Mac to buy Ice cream (:
Dad still not full so he bought Double Cheeseburger! Hahaha...

Sian! Tomorrow Monday Blue at work again. Going bed soon, Good night (:

No comments: