9th July 10 (Fri) - IKEA & MOVIE!
Just another exciting good Friday that I always look forward (-:
" Seems like it has become our usual Friday that we always had... "
Went to Hougang Mall to buy his favourite Subway White chocolate then took my own sweet time to walked over to Hougang Stadium. Saw his parent driving pass and I waved to them. Haha!
Waited for them to parked the car then followed them to Casino. Aunty playing Jackpot again!
After bee's finished his training, sat their car back to their house then bee took over.
We went back to IKEA for their Chicken Wings! Woohoo~~
Didn't you realize that my complexion has improved after I sway to Lanige Product? Bee agreed ( :
Only used it for a month and I can feel the different.
Hahaha! Bee digging his nose? LOL!
I like him wearing formal wear, my man (:
I went to search for a table while him queuing up for the food. The queue is expected looong.
I was wondering to myself, " Shit! Need to wait for about 25-30 min again! ".
( We're rushing our time for our 9.45pm movie! )
( We're rushing our time for our 9.45pm movie! )
But to my surprise, not too long like the previous week, only for 10 min (: Hehe!
Yummy yummy Chicken Wings! Our favourite!
No wonder I'm getting fatter la!
I heart you boy =D
After dinner, rushed to AMK for our movie. I had booked 2 tickets for "9 Temples" at 9.45pm.
It's a horrior movie filmed by Thai. Not that scary thou! and I don't know what is the story about, quite confusing. Hahaha!
Finished the show at 12am. Drove to Sengkang Complex Mac for Ice cream (:
I had Vanilla cone and he had Coffee. Sweet home Sweet!














No comments:
Post a Comment