15th July 10 (Thur) - May we meet again Lee Ah Boy, I'll miss you.
4 November 2008 - 15 July 2010
Woke up in the morning as usual for work, took a bath, doll up.
I don't know why I felt uneasy that morning, went to see Ah Boy before leaving home.
He's dead. I knew he died peacefully. It's really heartbroken to see him leaving me.
Regretted not seeing him before his last journey. I remembered I last saw him was on Tuesday.
He has been sick for the past few months. Growing lumps on his body and getting thinner day by day.
I don't want him to suffer, I want him to recover and be happy.
Maybe this is a good thing that he left to another world. So that he wouldn't suffer in pain.
My heart is pain right now.
On 4 November of year 2008, bought Ah Boy home. He's a member of Lee Family!
Though quite naughty when he was just a baby hamham, he didn't like me to touch him or sayang him.
Running all over the place. But slowly day by day past, maybe the bond between us, he let me sayang him.
He's soo cute & tiny!
I remembered there is once.... early in the morning, my dad wake me up to say, he saw Ah Boy running around the house. Stupid me! Forgotten to close the cage properly that why he came out.
Poor boy, he must be very afraid and kept searching for his house. Didn't sleep for that whole night!
Luckily my dad saw him otherwise I don't know what will happen to him.
He ran behind the refrigerator, I called him, he knew it was me and he ran towards me.
It's all my fault... I should have be more careful...
Carried him home, and automatically fell asleep. Hahaha! So cute... (-:
He loves his food! Hahaha... So cute...
There's always food in his mouth if you notice.
Day by day past, he's like a monkey! I have to admit, he got muscle in the arm! Haha.
Very strong, Bee also said so.... So funny!
This boy here ove to climb!
Even when I'm cleaning his cage, not wasting time and he's still climbing!
Haha.. Silly boy (:
His favourite sleeping pose! haha. I think he feels really comfortable laying down sleeping like that lor!
I will definitely miss you, Lee Ah Boy. You brought such a joy to me and my family for all this while!
xoxoxo















No comments:
Post a Comment