Sunday, July 11, 2010

FINAL WORLD CUP Spain VS Holland

WORLD CUP FINAL

 
Spain VS Holland

I guess it's gonna be an exciting night for all of us because World Cup had reached the Final 2 Teams!

I don't know why I got so excited about it, maybe the reason behind is I bet with my colleagues and I want to win money!!! Hahahahaha! I'm very happy that Germany won last night (: Yeah!
Plan was - wanted to take a 2 hours nap, set my alarm clock to 2.30am, and wake up to catch the match!
Ended up - alarm clock rang at 2.30am and I pressed and went back to bed! Haha! Too restless and eyes couldn't open to watch...

But the moment I woke up the next day, first thing took my phone and checked which team won!
Hahaha it's Germany dude ( ;


I'm confidence that Spain will won later but I'm hoping for Holland to win so that I win the Bet between my colleagues. Had extra points to win mah!

Gonna have my dinner early so that I could take a nap before waking up at 2.30am to catch the Final.
Crazy me! Tmr still got work ah! but I doubt most people will sleep tonight..


Photobucket

It's 12th tomorrow! Which means I get my July pay, Half month bonus + $300 !
Yes! Like finally!

No comments: