Sunday, July 04, 2010

Lovely night with Bee @ IKEA

2nd July 2010 (Fri) - Another wonderful night (:


Woohoo~! Let's welcome the month of July! A branch new month again, always never had enough time to realized how this world had pasted so quickly. Cherish every moment we had.


Bought Subway cookies for him, walked over to Stadium to wait for him. This time quite good, didn't let me wait for him that long. About 5 min only? Hehe. Took a bus back to his place to get his key car then we're off to IKEA for dinner (:

IKEA is always our favourite place to eat & shop! Just love the enviroment and carpark is Free!

The queue was long enough and waited about 25min.

Look at what he had ordered (:
Hmmm......... spell, Y-U-M-M-Y good!


Photobucket

Let's get started! Very-the-hungry liao........ Hahaha!

Photobucket

The portion were just right for us.
Photobucket


Next, Twlight eclipse at Tampines, 9.45p.m.
I had booked tickets the previous day and it's already half seats taken. But luckily there's still left with 2 good seats for us. Hehe.

Photobucket

Part 3 is definitely better than Part 2! Quite funny. Haha.
Finished show around 12a.m.

Car spin! because we got no idea where to go next... so just drive....

Stopped at Mac for coffee. The one nearest to Sengkang Swimming Complex.
Very peaceful and the place is Big (:

Bee ordered Cinnomen (did I spelled correctly?) & Ice Coffee.

Photobucket


Oh, earlier on before meeting bee, I made a trip down to City Hall to collect my new Bag that I purchased online.
Pretty? I love it sooo much. Hehe (:

Photobucket


Photobucket



( Random )


My hamham is ill )'=

It's all my fault.....................................
He look damn skinny now compared to the past.
I just hope he's less pain and don't suffer please....................

Sigh, it makes me heartbroken.


Mummy really hope you recover soon. *Muacks & sayang*
Photobucket



________________________________________________________________________



4th July 2010 (Sun) - Happy Birthday Siew Eng (:


Shandy, Cheryl & I suprised her with her birthday present on Friday.
Got her a pearl earring from CitiGEM & CapitalLand $50 voucher. Hope you like it =D


Photobucket


8 more days to July Bonus+$300 !!! Woohoo~~
I need to recover my money. Spent too much in June on watch, bag, clothes, foods, online shopping. Argh~!
So which means, unable to spent a sum in July ):

No comments: