Sunday, July 18, 2010

Shopping at Orchard

14th July 10 (Wed) - Shopping!


Rushed over to Dhoby Ghaut to meet Bee after work. He finished his work early that day in the end, waited for me for about 1hour 30min. My poor boy ):

We went town for shopping, he wanted to see his soccer boot.
Our shopping mainly at Far East Plaza. It has been sometime since I went there. Haha!
Wanted to get a pair of wedges shoe but just couldn't find the one I like.


Photobucket

Dinner at Level B1 for wonton mee! Haha. Cheap & nice (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Saw a shoe from one of the shop but my size sold out! )-:
Just too bad! Nevermind, I know that, there is another outlet at Vivo. Next week we can go see see look look again! Keke =x

Photobucket


Bee came over to my place to collect his perfumes, drove him home after that (:

No comments: