24th July 10 (Saturday) - Mom's gathering night out with ex-colleagues after 30 Years!
Followed mom to her gathering with her ex-colleagues. They finally met after 30years!
Went to Queentown after church, one of her ex-colleagues arrange such a large gathering at her condo Function Room. Catered Food as well (:
If i know, I should've brought my swimwear along. Haha! Been quite sometime since I swim.
We're the first few who came...
Alot of catch-up to follow!
I'm quite touched by them because although they haven't been meeting each other for sooo long but it doesn't feel weird or shy. Look at their smiling face and you'll know. (:
Quite alot of people attended.
First time meeting each other after 30 years. Haha! So sweet right?
They even brought their guitar/piano and we singing old songs.
Group pictures (:
23rd July 2010 - Everything with Fries!
Woohoo~! It's a Friday again :-)
Bee supposed to have a match in the evening but because of me, he gave excuses not going, just to be with me! Hehe! I'm quite touched.. Thank you for giving up your time to me, Bee! Love you to the bits!
Dropped by his place, mainly is to wait for his parents to come back so we could use the car. Keke.
Both of us were very hungry! So bee went to fry French Fries! Hahaha!
Woohoo! My all time favourite (:
It's ready! Yummy yummy~! Don't know why this time round the fries is damn nice, maybe both of us were hungry that's why! Hahaha..
His parents reached hime at 8pm, we had planned to go Joo Chiat to eat, "Everything with Fries".
Don't really know the exact place so we need GPS! I guide him, he drive! Haha.
Didn't know GPS is so convienent! Very useful tool (:
We kept making round and round the whole damn Joo Chiat! Just couldn't find the exact place.
In the end, after 1 hour of searching we finally found the place!
And you know what? It's just somewhere near our usual porridge eating place area.
Arghhh! Damn it! Their stupid sign board so small! Who can see?!
The whole board is sooo white and the words are so damn small !!! =.=
Took these pictures while bee went to parked the car. But anyway, thanks god we found the place! (-:
Before that, I almost gave up, I told bee if we still can't find, we shall go somewhere else for dinner. LOL!
I like how it look like. Very cozy and white! Hehehe..
Didn't dress up that day because I'm late for work in the morning liao!
So hungry!!!
We ordered their Fries with topping of Garlice & Herb.
There are afew more topping to choose from. e.g. Curry, Sour cream etc.
And the funniest thing is, it really comes with a piece of Garlic? Hahahaha... So cute right?
As if like, we don't know we're ordering Garlic n Herb Topping like that. Keke =x
It's yummy (:
Our main dish - Ham & Cheese sandwiches. Comes with Fries & salad. We chose Curry topping for this fries.
Bee love this sandwiches. We will be visiting this place again (:
We actually ordered their dessert but too full so we cancelled it.
After dinner, dropped by Tampines GIANT to grab some drinks & candy before driving to Golden Village!
Booked Predator @ 12.05am (:
The whole cinema is just less than 15 people! Haha..
He bought the whole bottle of Fruit Juic! Damn Kiasu right?
After movie, headed home. Very tired! Slept at 3am @.@
21st July 10 (Wednesday) - Chomp Chomp again!
After work, train down to Kovan to meet Bee. Took a bus in to Chom Chom (:
Look! Bee got his Blackberry. So envy*
Wednesday not alot of people, very good (: Food served faster!
Sugarcane anyone?
Wore my new dress from online (:
Bee said Nice!
Oyster egg Yummy! He eat the oyster I ate the eggs! LOL.
6 BBQ Chicken Wings. Never had enough of this! Too yummy to resist la!
Oh, we ordered Prawn noodle as well ! I'm too busy eating forgot to this a picture of it =x
After that Vivo city (:
Wanted to get the Wedge Hell but don't have my size ):
Just too bad.
17th July 10 (Sat) - Singapore Expo
Reached home at 2a.m the previous night, had a enjoyful night with bee (:
Woke up at 12pm. Yup, haha am such a pig! All I know is sleeeep.......
We went for 5pm church after that train down to meet my dad at Singapore Expo.
Not driving today, sian! I'm just too lazy to travel by public transport. No choice because Expo will be very packed and no parking lot at all!
Reached Expo at about 7pm. Went to the Flea Market. Never eye on anything. But I bought a $3 Tripod! Keke =x So cheap hor?
Went to the Food Fair but nothing much to buy. I saw Mike there promoting his UOB card! LOL.
Next, we took a train down to Bedok market for our late dinner.
Dad had Fish Soup with Rice.
Mom & I shared a plate of Chay Kueh Teow.
And I saw something very unique!
So I asked my dad to order. Haha! Hmmm, what should I call it?
Dessert cum watermelon juice? Anyway, it's very refreshing. I never seen anything like that.
Very creative huh? LOL.
I seriously need a haircut. But I want my hair to grow back faster can!
Bee told me I look better with loong hair. argh~~~





























































































No comments:
Post a Comment