20th March 2011 (Sunday)
We visited Singapore Zoo 2 weeks back (:
Woke up early that morning to have breakfast together at Mac.
I didn't manage to get car as dad's using it ):
So we took public transport instead :D
I was so excited that I shouldn't sleep the previous night, Hahaha! Been cracking my mind the whole night cos don't know what to wear! LOL. Bee told me to just wear something relax and comfortable.
We finally reached the Zoo at 10.30am =D
Sooooo excited!
Getting our tickets!
$20 pax.
Ready to adverture (;
Remember to get their map to start!
I simply can't wait to snap with my DSLR ;D
Parrots welcoming us.. Teehee..
The staff volunteer to help us take pictures using our own camera (:
Okie, why not?
So nice of us..
Saw this little bear so cute. Sorry, I didn't get their name =p
I'm so afraid that it will pull my hair. Hahaha!
Smile & say Cheeezeeee!
He looks like he's in pain, stomachache or what? IMAO!
Thank god, weather was fine just a little rain drop in the afternoon for like 15min? (:
WAHAHAHAHA!!!!
White Tiger.
Len wasn't focusing on us ):
Hahaha! Making out!!!!
Such a rare pose yea?
They just loved our attention.
Monkeyssss! All look so cute!!! Look at their red butt?! Hahahaha...
Whenever I look at them, I feel like laughing out loud! Don't know why but very funny!
Awwww..... Look at that little baby monkey! So tiny..
There're monkeys all over the place.
HAHAHA! Look at the pic below...
Trying to kicking another monkey face!
Below... Alamak! Becuz of the kick, he fell! LOL. So cute hor?
EMO!
What are they doing up there?
One lovely family, hugging each other. LOL!
Don't you think Bee & them like the same? Hahaha =p
Yah... actually they're cousins =x
This baby monkey must be a boy.. See his ku ku bird?
Hahaha!
So tiny beside the big one..
Drinking water becuz weather too hot!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
So funny la this picture!!!!
Don't you think they look like human being just like us?
Helping other monkey digging the kutu! LOL.
A picture tells a story (:
Walau.... So red!!
So hungry eating carrot leh!
We can't help must kept looking at them! Makes us laugh out loud!
Kangaroo.
Ang mo baby so cute (:
They're all friendly animals (:
Reminds me of Australia kangaroo. That was about 7 - 8 years ago? Wow... times really flies..
All are so extracted to them (:
I like this one below. It was looking at the cam (:
Nice one!
Looking at the map of where we were heading to.
We manage to catch the 1130am, Elephant show =D
It was so crowded but we managed to get a good spot to capture these pictures ;]
The Elephants welcoming us with her water splash!
Wow so heng... we didn't sit at the front, those people sitted in front sway lor! LOL.
Trying to walk very thin trunk.
Clever right?
They're being trained well (:
Making a U-Turn as well..
Haha so adorable =D
Picking and putting the cap back to her owner.
The "Rainforest Fights Back" show started quite late. If I'm not wrong is at 5pm. So we went other places to walk first before coming back at 5pm for the show (:
Poor penguins under the hot sun!
This boy didn't sleep well the previous night. Becuz same as me, too excited! Hahaa..
Awww! Ang mo kids why all look like this? So cute one?
Haha crying for her mummy (;
I can't resist so must take a pic with her =p
So huge!
EEER~
Hahaha... So cute!
Aiyo! This boy here ah.. Very irritating! Trying to catch it attention. LOL
Bee like Leopard a lot! Don't know why too..
WOW! Damn fierce sia.
Alamak! This boy again..... Knocking the grass wanted the leopard attention. IMAO!
He set very bad example. LOL.
Looking into his eyes.
I told him, "If there isn't any glass in between, the leopard surely run and bite you to death!!".
and...
He agreed...... LOL!
They don't want to care his nuisance liao.. Hahahahaha!
WOW I tell you man!!!
100% the same!
So now you know why we're here, in the Zoo?
Becuz he wanted to come back to visit his friends & family!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA =P
I don't think I look alike at all (:
OMG! I've no idea how she did that seriously...
How she managed to stuff that piece of thing into her mouth????
Don't know what kind of cuisine was that. Ridiculer.
Really fierce!
Realize one of it horn is gone?
Everytime he did this, make me LOL!!!
Visiting his cousins, Orang Utans!
Oh! reminds me of something... That time I said too quickly without realizing....
I said, "Rambutan!". HAHAHAHA!
Bee was like, "@,@ EYES BIG BIG! And burst out of laughter!!!"
That was when I realized I said it wrongly =.=
Seriously........ IMAO!
Now I know why I don't look alike, becuz I posed my hands wrongly. LOL!
Yah yah... Very funny huh?
He said he looked like a Buddha on the crocodile.
HAHAHAHA!
I like this (:
This was when it started drizzing a little while.
Just nice, kept us indoor (:
We didn't sat the boat becuz need to pay extra money + it's still drizzing!
Photos with the late Ah Meng (:
Bees' god-father! IMAO.
Actually we completed the whole places at about 1.30pm which is like so damn early?
We still thought given us the whole day also not enough to cover everything, didn't we know that we completed in 2hours? Haha.. Excluded those shows la.
So we make used of our clam rides and sat round and round the whole Zoo for.. I think.... 10 rounds?!
HAHAHA! Yea I know, so lame. But thank god we went to walk those places again as some places we haven't been yet!
Finally the RainForest show has started (:
Bought Nachos to munch (:
Not hungry through just mouth itchy!
Lazy Bum....
We went back to visit Bees' cousins again! So cute!
Ah Meng Restaurant but we didn't grab anything from there as we're still full with our breakfast mac!
Even all alight from the ride liao but we're the only couple in the clam.
Don't feel like getting off at all, so tired... Leg wanna break soon! Haha..
Bee kept saying, "That 2 Ah siao!!!"
(Referring to us, btw!)
HAHAHAHA...
So bad right him, middle finger at me or what? LOL
Hehehehe... SO cute!
Didn't managed to take a photo with them ):
The stupid staff so fast let them home!
Wow this guy enjoying life sia... Eating his banana! Haha..
Mothers' LOVE =D
Bird nest.
So cute!
Really friendly animal (;
I don't dare to get too close to them in case they pull my hair! Hahaha..
HAHAHA! Look at my expression!
Bee love touching them..
Their furs are so soft..
HAHA! Argh~! Stop pulling my tail lah! You this idiot!
Better let go hor you!
Don't want leh.. I wanna pull, what can you do to me?
What can I do to you? Make you back lah!!
Hehehe... so cute... fooling around with each other..
STOP THAT LA! So many people looking at us now..
You not embarrass. I very paisei leh!
EEE~ Bats in the day time?
Bee said its hand feels like rubber. Haha..
Anyway, they let him shake hands too! Friendly right?
So fat!
Look at him.. Look so shiok!
We had Ben&Jerry Ice cream... Such nice weather to eat!
We went off at 5plus.... Headed down to AMK for dinner.
Didn't have much appetite so Bee went to queue for the Chicken Porridge stall that I like (:
So yummy!
After dinner, we went to queue for KOI to kill time.. Haha!
Booked our movie tickets for 8plus show, WORLD INVASION.
We enjoyed ourselves a lot that weekend (:
So much of laughter with my boy and I love him so much!
He never fail to make me smile and I felt so fortunate to have him by my side ;D


































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments:
Post a Comment