Saturday, April 09, 2011

CurryHeadFish/Birthday/Swimming!

Curry Fishhead =D


Bee wanted to treat Mom & I for dinner as he got his first pay!

So I suggested him getting the Curry Fishhead from Hougang as an extra dish (:


He went for training first and drove to Hougang to buy it, long queue!

We had out dinner at 8pm.

Photobucket

He also bought Salted Egg Yolk Prawns... Hmmmmmm... So yummy, slurp!

Photobucket

Mom cooked some simple dishes to go with (;

I really miss Home Cooked Food!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

I like the feeling of sitting together eating as a Family (:
So homely feeel...

My dad shouldn't make it as he got other appointment so just too bad for him! LOL.

Photobucket

WAH... can you see my mom actually wrap up the whole gravy!?

Hahaha..

They're still there talking where I'm already full like hell sitting on the sofa. LOL!

Photobucket


____________________________________________

Happy Monthly Anniversary <3

It was our anniversary that day (:

We went Funan to get my Ring Light & Film before heading down to Nex Mall for Pasta Mania =D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I only like Oglio Olio pasta (:

Other than that I won't eat..

Photobucket

Eh.... Look at those cheese!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After dinner, we went for Soyurt! :)

BEST after meal..

Photobucket

Photobucket

The moment I reached home only I started testing out the Ring Light Hehe...
Can see the different? I love the lighting..

This time I got Hello Kitty Film.. Teeehee... Cute right?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


___________________________________________________________________



27 March 2011 - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

So it was my uncle birthday that day (;

Went over to fetch Bee up before heading down to Ah E house.
Had our lunch there while waiting for Bryon to finish his lesson.

Then, we went swimming in the late afternoon! Been a long time since I swim.
Stamina low! Hahaha..
z,

Photobucket

Photobucket

Got ourselves changed =D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Look at these 2 boys so excited? LOL.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bee purposely one lor! Haha his sexy butt!

Photobucket

Showing off his leg muscle! Damn solid I can tell you hahaha!

Photobucket

Photobucket

He's trying to push him down!

Photobucket

Everyone went swimming except mom reading newspaper and looking after our belonging.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Took so pictures first before swimming!

Oh yah.... I finally used the waterproof camera, so FUN!!!!


Don't know how it would turn out to be Haha.. Haven't send for printing yet.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Don't you think they look like brothers?

Bryon was so close to Bee. Hehe!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Haha that Ah Siao!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Buay Tahan them lah!

Photobucket

Next, we went to the Lazy River..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hahaha! So silly!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Opps! Catch on the camera =p

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

IMAO!

Photobucket

Photobucket

He's trying to drown both of us!

Photobucket

We went to the Big Wave (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

HAHAHAHA so funny!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Looks like we all had so much of fun! =D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

HAHA Look at bee!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Wah pro sia... Still can dance in the water. LOL.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love these pictures (:

Photobucket

HELPPPP! Someone is drown!!! 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Nice one! ;D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

He teaching me how to swim, LOL!

Photobucket

You know how to teach one or not? Don't drown me instead hor!

Photobucket

Wah... Shiok leh! hahaha..

Photobucket

He looks like he's very unwillingly!

Photobucket

LOL Poor him =p

Photobucket

WAH.... Look at the sunset (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket]

Photobucket

Photobucket

HAHAHA showing us how muscular he is la!

Photobucket

He look more Sexy than Ah E lor!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

HAHAHA I LOVE THIS! So funny..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

vPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm not that heavy like how his expression shown okie!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Wanna smack my sexy butt? LOL.

Photobucket

Look at him! Act cute only! But me like ;D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

OI! Where are your looking at? Look here leh!

Photobucket

3Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Spotted Double Rainbows after bath (;

Photobucket

We went dinner at the nearby coffeeshop to celebrate uncles' birthday [:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We ordered a few dishes... The usual dish we usually ordered...

Curry FishHead.

Photobucket

Yam Ring.

Photobucket

Cereal Prawns.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sweet Potato Vegetables.

Photobucket

Pork Rib. We actually ordered the wrong dish ):

Wanted Fried Chicken Wing! 

Photobucket

2 Salted Egg Yolk Crabbbbby!

OMG! This is the ever BEST Salted Egg Yolk I ate!!!
Can't get my fingers off them!! I'll order this dish again the next time :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mom bought a cake for uncle from POLAR.

Photobucket

Family Shot (:

Photobucket

The len is focusing on the cake instead haha..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So glue to each other! Teeeheee..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: