Saturday, April 16, 2011

Bryon Boey turn 10 years old!

When to pick Bee up before heading down to Ah E's place.
Everything is such a rush in the morning which I hate it! All Thanks to my dad..

They went out earlier to buy some kueh kueh and my mom cooked Chicken Curry! Woohoo~

Here are some kueh that they bought (:


Photobucket

I never touch any of them becuz I don't like kueh. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

My mom's Chicken Curry damn shiok & nice!

*Thumbs up*

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bryon went off for his class while we slacked at home. Keke.. 
Bee & I even fell asleep on the sofa. LOL.


We had dinner at their nearby coffeeshop. Zi Char again! Sian~


Everytime ordered the same whole dishes........ Hahaha... Buay Tahan...


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

(AFTER )

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hahaha Bryon kept disturbing Bee.. So funny la both of them..

Photobucket

Photobucket

After dinner, we went back home to sing birthday/blow the cake/eat cake!

Photobucket

Photobucket

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRYON BOEY!!!

BIG BOY ALREADY!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hahaha This is so candid funny!

I on the Ring Light, they can't even open their eyes..

Photobucket

My uncle more clever, went to wear his sunglasses. Haha!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hahaha! Now Bryon!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Look at Bee! So cute la him..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I kinda like this picture below (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Singing Birthday song to himself.. kekeke..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So many people love him (:

Photobucket

Blowing the candles with a very "O" expression!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: