Monday, April 25, 2011

Sakon Thai with my Family (=

P.S :   1 more day to my first dancing class with Fiona & Cheryll!!! woohoo~!


23rd April 2011


Slacked at home for the whole day as there's no church mass.
My taste bud wanted to eat Thai food for dinner and mom suggested Sakon which is located at Serangoon North. She said it's very similar as Nakhon so why not give it a try?
So we brought Xiao Ku & Ah ma along for dinner (:
I'm so happy Ah ma had recovered fast and she's able to walk without a stick now!
She also started taking supplement recently which is good for her. I can really see the difference in her now, so happy! Thank god!


We went to get a table while my dad parked the car.
Reached there about 6plus, luckily not so much people (:



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I like the chilli (:

Photobucket

Looking through the menu. Hehe.

Photobucket

My cute ah ma & me!

Don't you think she look more radiant now?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cheeeezeee!

Photobucket

Pretty mom & me (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We ordered 7 dishes + 2 desserts which total bill costs $75.

Quite reasonable and cheap right?

Thai Fried Fish ($22) - Super yummy & nice! No fishy smell at all. Goes really well with the chilli.
I love this dish a lot! (:

I'll order this dish again the next time! Teehee...

Photobucket

Tomyam Seafood in Clear Base ($6) (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Green Curry with Prawn ($8) - I didn't try this, not my cup of tea but they said it's nice so yea.. me no comment =p


Photobucket

Thai style Kang Kong ($6) - Very spicy and tasted yummy (:


Photobucket

Soft Shell Crab with Black Pepper Sauce ($12) - Nice! Something different which Nakhon don't have!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Phat Thai Seafood Noodle ($5) - Not bad (:

Photobucket

Thai Salted Egg Calamari ($5) - We waited for this dish for a very long time. Nothin special about it, I actually expect something better than this.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mango Glutinous Rice ($4)

Photobucket

Chentol

Photobucket

Photobucket

We enjoyed our dinner a lot. After dinner, we headed down to AMK for KOI!!!


No comments: