Saturday, April 16, 2011

Annabelle's 1st Birthday Party!

9th April 2011 

Last Saturday, I was invited to Mei Peng's daughter 1st Birthday Party at Aranda Country Club (:


Wah.. Time flies! Finally Annabelle had turned 1st and a big baby girl now! Teehee..

She's so much look alike like her mummy, so chubby and adorable!

Photobucket

Cupcake anyone?

Photobucket

Jelly Birthday cake!

Nowadays, kids are so fortunate...


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I reached there just on time for the cake section. Heehee..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh..... Whatever!

Photobucket

Photobucket

She doesn't co-operate with us though... Keep whining and whining... 
I guess it's her sleeping time. Haha!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Colleagues from our company (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Wendy brought her son along..

Photobucket

Uncle Neo who didn't want to take picture.. *Camera shy*

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So cute when she smile (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

She has got her mummy's cheek & lip! LOL.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Camera was everywhere so don't know which to look at first! Hahaha...

Photobucket

Photobucket

So funny! Hahaha..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Door gifts (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mei Peng had done a album for the us to view.
The 1 year progress of Annabelle. So creative right?

But I was too busy taking pictures didn't get a chance to glance the album ):

But I believe it was well designed and loads of pretty photos of Annabelle (:


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She looks so sweet when she's smiling =D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy Birthday Annabelle!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Showing me her tongue.. Haha!

Photobucket

Am I sexy? 

Photobucket

I'm coming!

HAHAHA! She crawling to me..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

AWWWWWW! So cute! Don't you think she look like an angel?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mui Cheng's twin sister son (:

Photobucket

So cute too!

Photobucket

He also just turned 1 year old 2 months back (:

Happily holding hand with his daddy.. Haha!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Say Cheeeezeee!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Went off after that.. Weather was freaking hot!! I'm melting..

No comments: