25th July 2011
Though it's Monday Blue but I look forward to meet my boy for the day (:
Waited for him in office while he went back to get the car.
Decide to head down to Joo Chiat for dinner!
Btw, he got me a white-blue jacket from NIKE. Great buy which he bought it at only $20+?
So cheap right? Usual price was $119.
Love it so much!!! Thank you bee!
I can wear it for my dancing class next week, Haha!
Was supposed to start our very first class this week but due to some error we could only start next week )=
I've got this stupid pimple on my forehead for the past few dayss. Arghhh~!
Faster snap a photo while at the traffic light =p
This is our 2nd time here (:
Classic & clean interior, I like (:
Bee said I look tired. Yah I agree >:(
Strawberry Smooties - Tasted like melt Ice Cream (:
I like it (:
Look at his face! Obviously he find it..... eeeewww!!! LOL
HAHAHA.. Like so shiok hor?
I seriously need a cut hair! Bianca I need you!!!
Ham & Cheese Sandwiches with Garlic Fries - Just the way we want it to be! Crispy at outside, soft in the inside!
Grilled Chicken Sandwiches with Sour Cream Fries - Nice! I like it too (:
We enjoyed our main course a lot but the dessert... No no... ):
Look nice but tasted like... hmmm... kueh or something? We just don't like it. Tasted quite awful.
So funny... Bee's first bite putting into his mouth was like, " EH?! What's this man? disgusting... "
LOL!!!!
After our dinner something happened but sigh.... Dun wanna mention it again...
Super unlucky!
______________________________________________________________
Ruffy the dog! - 26th July 2011
Went over to bee's place for dinner, auntie cooking! (:
Love her dishes a lot especially her Fried Chicken Wingsss! I had about 8 pieces of them? =p
I just can't control myself no wonder I'm getting fatter! I need to work out!!!
Bee's uncle went overseas for 2 weeks so left his dog (Ruffy) here to take care.
He's so cute!!!!
Till here (:
xoxo























No comments:
Post a Comment