Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Swimming

Monday - 30th Mar 09
Baby bought sushi to my place for lunch.. Did Shiseido mask for him. Haha..
But I think it's a waste of my mask lor becuz we're going swimming with Bryon later.
Hmmm.. Reached Bukit Batok at 4.15pm. While walking heard someone calling me.. Next thing I turn back saw Bryon running towards me happily.. So cute haha.. He just finish his school.

The weather wasn't really good but we still went swimming at their Civil Service.
Went to change..
Haha he look so excited..

Baby is the nanny of the day.. Wahaha! I'm in charge of taking picture.. So yea..

I like the scenery there.. So relaxing & beautiful..


Love this picture.. Took it with my G10 (:






Nice hor?










This picture so cute.. haha..












Look at bryon on top.. Hahaha.. So cute right..
He waiting for the water to fill up & pour on us..








The day is getting darker...





hhaha so many pattern..




























Baby throwing Bryon up.. Haha... He loves it..


I don't think I got the strength to lift him up now.. Big boy liao..




Haha.. I told them to do this..
Small baby & a very BIG baby =p


Do Re Me....

Look at the water effect..

I think baby is a good nanny... Taking good care of Bryon..
Luckily he's here to save me.. Or else I will be the one dying.. LOL

self-timer..

So cute right the last picture? Hahaha..
Look at Baby & mine legg.. TeeHee...
LOVE
Around 7.30pm we went to bath & get changed.. Mom & dad were waiting outside the Bowling alley. haha. We went back home first after that off for dinner..
It's actually my uncle birthday today but due to work, he can't make it for the dinner.
So we're here to celebrate for him instead. Hahaha.. All of us were damn hungry especially after swimming. We ordered alot of dish. Very greedy!
So many dish total only $85! Just nice Uncle came down from work to pay the bill. haha..
Mom bought a green tea cake from Breadtalk..
The birthday boy.. haha!

Happy family (:

haha.. look at bryon mouth. he looks more like kissing in this picture..


Self-timer.
Group picture ;D




Went off at around 11pm. Drove Baby home before us. Really enjoy myself with my family ;D

No comments: