Happy 5th Year 4th Month Anniversary Baby
3rd Mar 09 - Tuesday
Woke up very early at 6.45am in the morning to prepare for the 8.30am 2nd interview.
There's 4 persons interviewing me from different HR division. Ohmygod =.="
That was sooo scary! Imagine 4 pairs of eyes staring at you. haha!
But anyway, I got the job & company I wanted (: Congrat to myself yea!
Went back home to change & get ready for our date (:
We went Suntec Eng Wah to catch Marley & Me at 4.50pm. I've got free 4 tickets. haha [:
Time is still early, both of us went KFC for lunch. The reason why we wanted to eat KFC becuz there's a reason behind it. hahaha...
I rated the show 9/10. I was tearing away all the way.. I wants a puppy like Marley (:
Went window shopping, nothing catch me eye.
So we slowly walked to Blue Jaz for our dinner.
I'm going to Legal Court this coming Friday.
Wish me all the best ok (:
No comments:
Post a Comment