Saturday, March 07, 2009

Mellben Seafood

Saturday - 7th Mar 09
Went for my 2nd Practical early in the morning at 9am. Today I drove more smoothly & understand more about the whole process.. I've never felt so happy for awhile (:
That's a good thing. hehe.. After class went back home took a nap.
Went town with mom for Shopping Spree in the afternoon!
Was so excited about it.. haha.. Saw Huimin & her bf at Taka.. haha..
Bought afew items after that headed down for church.
After mass, train down to AMK meet Ah E & dad for Pepper Crabs!
By the time we reached there already 6plus very Long Q!!!
Waited for about 40min till we got a table of 6.
 
Look at the crabs decorated on the wall.. haha.. Pretty mom (:
bryon & family. look at him!

The foods that we had ordered.



Of course the main dish! That's why we were here for.. wahahaha..
slurppppp~!
2 Pepper Crabs & 1 Chilli Crab..

Taken by Bryon Boey ;D My mouth was actually munching away... HAHA


I look so engross with my crabs (:
Can't be bother about the camera.. keke =p


The bill came up to about $230. Supposed to be my treat for getting a suitable job but ended up dad paying for me (: I know he dote me alot and didn't want me to pay for this feast ;D
Love you...
Drove them home after that..
HAHA! we managed to squeeze all 4 faces in! Look at my pathetic face!
I got a hard time taking this picture ah.. By looking at it, you know how short is my hand? hahaha...
When we reached home, saw this 2 mails on the table.
I went online shopping again (:
Mom bought this Eyebrow pencil from Shu Uemura for me ;D
Love her & the shade alot! Muack!
My new love ;D
 

No comments: