Friday, March 20, 2009

Went Swimming!

Thursday - 19th Mar 09
It's been a whole hard day for me! One word that can be discribe - Exhausted!
Woke up early in the morning at fucking 5am! Went to bath & dad sent me off to AMK Mrt.
You know why? I'm the nanny of the day (: Wahahaha...
Ah E told me to accompany "Prince Bryon" for the day since it's his School Holiday.

Went to buy Big Breakfast and by the time I reached there is like only 7am?
And guess what? Our lil prince had already woke up waiting for me to start his day.
I asked him, " Boy, now your holiday how come don't want to wake up later?"
His replied was, "Since it's my school holiday, I don't want to waste my 1 week holiday! So wanted to wake up earlier to have more fun!".
Good answer huh? LOL.
I don't even have the time to put on my make-up.

Around 11am, we went down to play badminton. 40min later, he wants to Ta Bian! So we had to walked back home, after that he wants to play scooter, 30min later, scooter spolit.
So we went back home again and he told me he wanted to ride bicycle! -,-"
So I told him to ride 20 rounds the park after that we have to go home.
Reached home at 1pm, just now Ah E called saying that she had bought 3 tickets for movie at 1.40pm. She bought Lesi Lemak home, ate quickly and off for movie.
You know what? The show is great but i seriously forgot what is the title called. LOL.
I'm getting old you see.. I'm having whole body ache right now.
We went swimming at 4pm (:
I admit I'm getting old! When I'm younger I love swimming alot but now very lazy liao =p
Children are children... hahaha.. I told mom I'm not going to have kids in future..
And she laughed...
Had Chicken Rice for dinner after that went Woodland meet baby.
Just now he just finished his training, went home together.
Btw, I purchased this item 2 days back and 2 days later I recieved them.
Very good service (:
Bought 20 pieces of this SHISEIDO Masks.
Introduction:
The soft-paste film is SHISEIDO’s latest technology developed from unique ingredients. It has obvious effects targeted on whiteheads and blackheads and also effectively penetrate into skin to efficiently remove blackheads from the face. It can tightened and firmed the skin, significantly minimized the appearance of fine lines, contract enlarged pores, ruling out any facial toxic achieving a whitening/brightening** effect.
Made in Tokyo, Japan.
I had tried it last night and I love it alot (:
No more Blackheads.. Wahaha...
Wednesday - 18th Mar 09
Baby's off day today! We went AMK to catch, "Coming Soon".
Bought French Fried & Subway inside the cinema to eat.. haha..
The show was so so lah.. Ending abit cannot make it.. Boo~













No comments: