1st March 2009
I'm so happy Mom's cooking! It's been a month since she cook other than cooking instant noodle for me ): Just now went to wash car, wah! you didn't wash, you didn't know that it's so dirty.
Dad didn't tell us he park the car which floor so both of us were searching every level of the carpark. After 15min of searching, it's actually in the 1st floor. Enter the carpark can see already but I don't know why both of us are blind or something? -.-'' LOL.
All my favourite ;D
Yah woah!
Saturday - 28th Feb 09
Had my very 1st driving practical in the morning at 8am! Argh~~
So need to wake up at 7am to prepare. The coach taught me all the basic thing before I drive on the road. Haha! First lesson only so fast drive on the road sia. Quite fun lah, at least the car is moving. LOL. The funniest thing is, the cyclist beside me cycle faster than I drive. hahahahaha!
When reaching Red light, I was so nervous. Kept asking coach, what to do next?
I drave to a no people area to learn turning. A good experience ;D
Learning driving is expensive I can said! Teehee..
Went early church with mom after that. Started raining... Luckily got bring umbrella along.
I bought 2 bouquets of flowers to church. Thank god for answering my prayer (:
Here are some pictures I just took of Hamham [:
He's so funny & cute lah.. LOL.
No comments:
Post a Comment