31st March 2009
Went to meet Jaslyn, Charlene, Mei Yan at Vivo City for dinner. Charlene was still in the cinema so 3 of us went to Zara and bought her a top ;D
Just nice she called and said she's done with her movie so we meet somewhere. She went Job Hunting in the afternoon with her friends. Ended up her 2 friends we all know each other one. Neh neh! It's Cherie Gan Lao Ma & another ITE girl (forgot the name =p)
So we went dinner together.
DIAN XIAO ER
It's my very first time there.. Actually I had been wanting to try the duck but no chance. Haha!
First time eating chinese foods with my friends too. Everytime western food.. Hmmm something new I like (:
We ordered their famous Herbal Duck. I like ;D
Don't know which itchy hand lor.. HOR? =x
I only ate 3 slice lor..
And I didn't know is this kind of event... Blame bloody charlene!
$96 only.. haha.. So cheap. Each only about $13..
Next, we went Ben&Jerry for Ice-cream =D
I'm not even ready for the camera. Gan lao ma jiu take liao. Argh~!
I've notice that my skin turn darker after the swim the previous day.
Forgot to apply sunlotion. Argh~!
Especially my face.. haha.
Errr~ I look fat here.
Cheesee (:
Drew classic (;
Haha.. You can't see Meiyan face here.. Becuz I block her face. LOL.
Wow! By looking at Meiyan expression, you know how yummy the Ice-cream is? =D
Group picture. I look ugly in every picture seriously.. haha.
Look like pig or something?
I don't know who came out of the idea, lost game eat the nut with disgusting ice cream left over.. haha. In the end, Gan lao ma lost the game & I fed her =D
Luckily it's her.. LOL if not will be either Jaslyn or me who Kanna becuz we both sitting beside gan lao ma.. Wahahha.. Heng ah!
She must be thinking, "Oh my god! How come I'm so unlucky!".
Expression will be, "wtf!! Gross & horrify!".
Wahahah =p
Charlene feeling very honour to recieve the Zara Top, Meiyan, Jaslyn & myself bought for her.
Wahaha.
Happy Belated Birthday to you ;D
Okay, last picture of the night.
All of us were staying at East area only Gan Lao ma stay at Bedok. She went to meet her mom.
The rest of us were happily chit-chatting loudly like nobody business like that. haha!
I think the half train can hear our conversion. Haha!
P.S I have no voice now. Like totally! Becuz I talk too much.. LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment