26 August 2012
Lovely Sunday spent with my family <3 p="p">Basically was just nua-ing at home for the whole day. Reached home at 6am and slept all the way till almost 2pm then wake up haha! 3>
My parents brought us to this Coffeeshop at AMK Ave 10 for dinner, they had tried their Curry Fishhead before and raving how yummy it was! While getting a table, I saw people ordering Salted Egg Yollk Crab & Black Pepper Crab, looking so delicious so I told mom I wanted to try it out too!
By looking at it makes me so hungry and I wanna go back there for this sinful salty yolk crabbbbbb!!!
It tasted like heaven! Every single bite was flavorful and I just can't help but kept eating only! I swear!
This is the BEST salted egg yolk crab I had eaten so far in my whole life!!! OMGGGG!!!
The Black Pepper Crab also very yummy! Hehehe..
Gotta bring Bee here to try it out! I bet he will love it like I do!!
After dinner, Singapore Flyer! My dad gotten 4 free entry tickets so we brought Ah E & Bryon along as they haven't been there before. These is my 3rd time already!
Actually it was quite boring I would say. They got bored after 10 minutes. haha!
Me trying hard to capture some night mode photos! It's hard to take a clear shot as the cable car is moving and I wanna capture the significant view as well.
Just look at how Singapore hag grew over the years.... Beautiful city :)
Secretly took this picture below ;p
Actually not supposed to take one!
Ah E bought 2 photos from them for $30! Gave us one :)
2 photos of me before I sign off! =)



Exams are coming near and I really can't wait to end it! ROAR~~




































No comments:
Post a Comment