24th August 2012
We were invited to Arian's Birthday dinner at Pizza Hut! I remembered we had it on his 21st Birthday too! Same venue somemore! Hahaha how times flies and it was 2 years ago. We're getting OLD! The word O-L-D scares me off! Hitting the big 30 in 7 years time omg don't want to think about it! I just want to work hard and enjoy my life to the fullest! For those people who are around our age, if good fortune already got married and have kids! Hahaha but still a long way for us man!
Apparently, supposed to go for my last lesson that night but I skipped it so that I could join them. Been missing out alot lately.. Thank god there's my classmate, Yani helping me and exchanging lecturer's tips with me :) Went down to tracyeinny to exchange my dress before heading down to meet the guys. It has been quite sometimes we had dinner together, we should meet more frequent after my final exams are over! Got 2 slides of cake for Arian and passed it to the staff before walking towards the table. Arian ordered so much of foods that 4 gluttons couldn't finish all up! 40 pieces of Spicy drumlets & honey Wings, 3 huge pizzas, Salads, Seafood Platter and Chicken Soups!!
Surprised him with the mini cakes :)
By the time we were too full to eat them so we all shared 1 slide and told Arian to bring another 1 home.
Happy Birthday Arian!!
Thanks for the treat! It was your birthday and we're supposed to treat you ended up birthday boy treat us! HAHA. Really spoilt market leh! =p
After dinner, went to get Daniel's gf birthday/anniversary gift. Guess everyone were tired so we headed home. Bee & I drove over to Frenzie Bar @ Punggol for some cocktails :)
Enjoying our moments together <3 style="text-align: center;">Saw Chi yeung and chatted awhile... 3>
*************
**Random posts **
Recieved my August BELLABOX!!
Guessed what have I gotten for this month?
On one of the Friday night, skipped class and went to support his match at Jurong Studium!
I'm getting from bad-to-worst! Hahahaha!!
Drove Jasper home and then headed for dinner @ Thomson Road nearby Jasper's place.
We had to catch a movie (THE EXPANDABLES) at 11.30pm so we randomly went to one noodle stall and suprisely it tasted good!
We both like it very much, see where we go eat again :)
Duman Food Centre has became one of our fav place for dinner :)
I was craving for Ice-cream on a super-long-weekend!
So he picked me up and drove me to U.d.d.e.r.s for waffer ice-cream! SHIOK ah!
Vainpot doing mask!
Last Saturday I went for my last lesson. Went home to get some rest before heading to Kallang Stadium to meet him for dinner at Old Airport Road :)
Foods we ordered :)
See people eat like very nice so we ordered too! Hahahaha..
Also ordered Salted Egg Yolk Crab but tasted so-so only. Never beats the one at AMK Ave 10!
***
Till now, xoxo.




























No comments:
Post a Comment