15th Aug 12 - Celebrating You Xiang's Belated Birthday
Since Jia ming & You xiang haven't been to Swee Choon for Dimsum, we decide to bring them there for dinner last night :) We were pretty early and got a table without waiting!
Ordered quite a number of dishes!
A table full of yummy dishes!! :)
Bee is so happy because he could order some other dishes that he can share with the guys, coz I don't eat this, don't eat that! He said no fun eating alone. hahaha I'm so sorry! Eating with me very limited choice!
Basically, I always order the same whole dishes, he's more to the adventure person who likes to try out new things at least ONCE! That's what I like about him :) Hehehe..
They have heard us raving about how shiok is the Custard Bun! So they actually purposely came here to try it out! True enough, never disappoint them leh!
After dinner, super duper FULL!!!
We went Starbuck to chill and eat the mini cake that I got for You xiang :)









Our 105th Monthsary together! 3 more months to our BIG 9th YEAR!!

Saturday lunch at his place. He's super pro in cooking the brocoli! So yummy! Cooked with Butter, onions, corns & carrots! SHIOK and healthy choice :)

Random dinner at Pasta Mania after our shopping :)

Our shagg face @ Mac -.-

The day we went Garden By the Bay! My STUPID sandal decide to die on me!!!

Monday night at his place for dinner :)


Went over to his place to celebrate National Day & his youngest bro (Weixiang's) 17th Birthday!
With his lil cousin, Eunice.






He's a happy boy! I got him a pair of Onisuka Tiger that he had been wanting to get! Sucha lucky boy you!
Chilling at Starbuck!
After coffee, we proceed to Beer Market! HAHAHA power or not?!
Our first time there, both of us like that place, nice place to chill with friends :)
I had finally tried Strawberry Beer!!
We ordered their Honey Chicken Wings and it's so d-e-l-i-c-i-o-u-s!!
Went to meet my parents for dinner after work :)
Fry fish noodle @ Beach Road!
Fry fish noodle @ Beach Road!
Super nice!! One of the best in Singapore!
He's on MC for the past 2 days. Breakfast came surprised from him <3>
Just completed my last 2 projects and I'm feeling so relieved! Last week was a mad busy week for me :(
Just hoping that things will goes smoothly for here till end of my exams in mid-September. Both of us can't wait for our Krabi Trip in October already! WE WANT TO ENJOY LIKE A KING & QUEEN! LOL!
This weekend will be a exciting one! super long weekend! Hehe! We were invited to our friends birthday parties! One will be a yacht party & in the afternoon; another is Hotel cum Zouk party! Woohooo!!!
Till here, xoxo.3>
Super happy & never expect him to wake up so early just to get breakfast for me to eat in office!
When I reached Compass Point, saw him sitting on the bench looking at me with a smile :)
I was like, "Ehh? What you doing here man? Ain't you sleeping??" hahahahaha!!!
Even though we only see each other for that 2 min, he totally makes my day and I kept thinking of him throughout the whole day :)
Even though we only see each other for that 2 min, he totally makes my day and I kept thinking of him throughout the whole day :)
My happy pie! Love youuu to bitss!
Have night class on that day, he told me he's unable to fetch me for dinner or meet me as his training will be ending quite late.. So after class, decided to went home straight. Just as I reach Sengkang, he called and said he just ended training, ask wanna wait for him and go for dinner. Of course I want!!!
He quickly bathed and rushed over to meet me within 20min! Went Jalan Kayu for dinner :)
Just completed my last 2 projects and I'm feeling so relieved! Last week was a mad busy week for me :(
Just hoping that things will goes smoothly for here till end of my exams in mid-September. Both of us can't wait for our Krabi Trip in October already! WE WANT TO ENJOY LIKE A KING & QUEEN! LOL!
This weekend will be a exciting one! super long weekend! Hehe! We were invited to our friends birthday parties! One will be a yacht party & in the afternoon; another is Hotel cum Zouk party! Woohooo!!!
Till here, xoxo.3>


















No comments:
Post a Comment