Friday, August 03, 2012

Kallang Bridge

I just got back my previous term results, got an "A for Organisational Behaviour but I failed my Human Resource :'( The one and only module I failed ever since! As expected, F.A.I.L.E.D!
Hopefully I will be able to get through my current 2 modules, which is getting harder and harder.
Please god... I've 3 modules to study and 2 incompleted project to hand up by next week, I just hope everything will go smoothly as I wish and graduate with a Dipolma cert! Can't wait for all these to be over and enjoy my Krabi Trip in October with my boy! Right now, endureeeee and Jia You!!
I.KNOW.I.CAN.DO.IT!! Stop whining and just go for it without looking back Joyceee!

27th July 12


Night class is getting boring than ever! Maybe it's the very last term already, everyone were slacking than before! Haha same goes to me.. I admitted I no longer have that motivation in me like in the past already =/
It's time to buck up man seriously! #FML

Told bee to pick me up at 8.30pm. Haha! Class starts at 7pm and I left 1hr 30min later..
Just too lazy... Wanted to try the Tissue Prata at RK Prata House at Serangoon Garden but they don't serve Tissue Prata on Weekend (including Friday). I've heard that their Tissue Prata is super tall and great! Wanted to give it a try but then why they no serve them in Friday??
In the end, we settled down at iSteaks Grillhouse just next door.. We both had Grilled Chicken :)

After that, no where to go.. No new movie to watch... So he brought me to this place at Kallang..
Nice ambience and very peaceful.. Got each a cup of coffee from Starbucks. Sat along the Kallang Bridge...
Talking about our future planning together and everything under the Moon.. hahaha like romantic ah?

Photobucket

You makes me smile, boy <3>

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

*****

Random weekday, lunch at my office market.. Been working here for the past 3 years but first time trying out this Authentic Thai Food. Haha super nice & cheap!

Tomyum soup with rice & Kangkong! SHIOK! Eat until lip swollen hahaha!

Photobucket

On another day, I tried their Basil Leave Chicken Rice & egg.. So yummy! Wanna go back for more!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

In the class, my classmate (Yani) busy eating her burger hahahaha.. Like a shiok only!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Love this little small ball! So cute I wanna squeezeeeeee!!!!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

He came over to meet me for lunch at Farrer Park. We had Astons :)
I like lunching with him on weekday... I like this feeling... Didn't bare to left him after lunch :c

Photobucket

Taken last night with Fiona.. We went to get Cheryll's Birthday gift! KOSE black mask & Eye cream for wrinkles and fine lines!

Photobucket

Dinner with Family.

Photobucket

Yummy foodie @ Chompchomp! Damn shiok!!
Photobucket

Meeting my dearest friends on this Sunday (5 Aug) mainly to celebrate Cheryll's Birthday!
Planning to visit Garden by the bay and after that, Korean food for dinner!
Bee will be coming along with us hehehe can't wait!

Till here, xoxo.



No comments: