Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Cherie's 23rd Birthday!

Quick update! I'm officially done with school! No more modules, no more terms, no more studies, no more night class, no more no more NO MOREEEEE anything related to it!!! It has been a busy 3 weeks for me, all I did in office and home was studying and studying non-stop. Trying hard to memorize everything from the notes! I retook my Human Resource re-test paper on last Tuesday (11 Sep), then another module exam on Thursday (13 Sep) which is like 2 days in between for me to study. And chiongggg my leftover 3 days for my very-last-paper-ever yesterday! (17 Sep). The day I had been looking forward to, feeling so relieved and I think I did quite okay for these 3 papers! Hopefully I'm able to pass all modules without re-testing any of them, pleaseeeee... All my work hard, 15 months... Can't believed I completed this course!

Really gotten thank bee for always there to pick me up from school, rush over to bring me out for dinner after his training and always there to motivate and encourage me.. I felt that I had been neglecting him for that past 2 weeks due to the fact that I had to do my revision. We only met like 2 times last week? Without him, I don't think I will have the strength to keep pushing myself. I <3 29="29" all="all" and="and" birthday="birthday" boy="boy" can="can" early="early" for="for" going="going" happening="happening" i="i" in="in" is="is" krabi="krabi" many="many" now="now" october="october" omggg="omggg" on="on" our="our" sep="sep" so="so" t="t" then="then" thing="thing" trip="trip" wait="wait" you="you" your="your">

******

8th September 2012


Went over to Bee's place, did some revision so that I don't feel so guilty going out to enjoy. Haha! Meeting my girlfriends for dinner to celebrate Cherie a.k.a my "Gan Lao Ma" birthday celebration in advance! :)
Her actual birth-day was on 16th Sep. But because of me, we met up to celebrate 2 weeks earlier :p

Booked appointment with Bianca at her salon. He needs a haircut! His hair really looked like a broom! Haha!


PhotobucketPhotobucket

While waiting...

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Done! How do you find his new haircut? :)
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Excited to meet her for Thai Buffet next Friday!! Woohoo~!
Photobucket

After that, dinner with my girls at Mr Punch located at Mint Museum of Toys.
A "atas" place that Fiona found from goggle Haha!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

KC couldn't join us as he went sailing..

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

The boy with his basket of Fish&Chips! Hahahaha..

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Happy Birthday Gan Lao Ma!!!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

With all my favourite girlsss <3>

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

We actually got her a birthday cake and left it at the kitchen before she came. Taking some pictures for them to distract her from facing towards the kitchen while I told the waiter to bring the cake over to surprise her!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Looked how happy she is. haha!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

We also got her a "Star" shape necklace from Swarovski :)

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Helping her to wear it on the spot.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Hope you like it :)

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

After dinner, decided to head down to Haji Lane which is nearby..

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Did some shopping around the corner :)
Got myself blingbling nail polish, having Sales!! 1-1!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Everything going from $5 ~ $15!

The girls grabbed some of the pieces!
Photobucket

The poor guys waiting outside. haha! Look at them sian face!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

I LOVE YOUUUU!
Photobucket

HAHAHAHA! 5 monkeys! And I think I looked like one the most!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I sweared they didn't drink but don't know what happen to them either ;p


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Next, we went Little Ice Cream Kafe at Katong :)
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Had a great time with them :)
More to come! Next will be Fiona's Birthday followed by mine :))





No comments: