Babyboy came to fetch me then headed off to Tampines to meet the rest of the guys. Went to get her present first before heading down to her chalet at Coastal Sand Resort. Oh anyway, we got her a bracelet from SK ( : Hope she will like it yea...
I let the pictures do the talking...
Haha! Damn gay!
We got her a bottle of wine too!
The guys who came to her party (:
Together with Desmond & Sharon.. Been years I haven't seen Sharon.. Haha..
Don't know what the hell we're doing..
Babyboy peeling the prawns for us.. keke..
HAHA! I thought this picture below is really fun & candid (:
Opps! I chase u!
Arian writing the scapebook..
You Xiang the beggar.. LOL!
I like this picture (:
My idea again to do the jumping pose.. LOL...
But we look clueless without any instructions.. keke..
Babyboy join in...
Si bei bo liao!
Oh.... Nice one ( :
Here comes the Birthday cake... Did I mention it costs like $300plus?
OMG! yes seruously...
Too pretty to be eaten.. Haha!
Actually I wanted to order a cake like this but in the end I changed my mind..
Chio hor? Hahaha..
All of us finally turned 21 ! Old liao!
Happy Birthday Stella (:
Group picture together..
Nice effect..
I like this picture =D
I didn't put up her family pictures..
Still not ready ah!
Nice shot (:
Eating the $300plus cake! kind of too sweet..
Arian & me (:
Seriously love my 60D!
Birthday girl ;D
Chi Yeung, Daniel & me
His signature expression.. HAHA!
Fire cracket..
Nice one..
Some paranoid that we took (:
We went off at around 11plus... Tired!
Next up, my birthday pictures!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment