Thursday, December 23, 2010

My 21st Bash! - (Part 1)

It's Christmas Eve tomorrow! Hahaha my office will be celebrating and there will be a gift exchange session. So excited to distribute my gifts to my fellow colleagues (:


Well, I just upload my 21st birthday picturesssss! I wasn't surprise I took 400 over pictures on my birthday itself! LOL. Can you imagine I had a hard time re-sizing and uploading those pictures?

I will post Part 2 another day yea, so enjoy Part 1 first! (:


First of all, I would like to Thank those who had came down to my Party. 
Really happy to see all of you and I was really touched! 
Thank you for those who had texted me, it's makes my day to the max (:


My parents went to the wet market early in the morning to buy Flower Crab, Prawns, Corn & Sotong while I'm still sleeping soundly. Keke! My dad took a day off, Mom & Ah E took half day on the 9th & full day on 10th (:

We packed some of our stuff that we gonna bring into the car the night before so that my Dad & I won't have a hard time carrying them down to the carpark. Everything is mad rush! He kept hurrying me and damn Kan Chiong. So Sickening! Went to pick mom at Paris Ris before checking into the chalet. We got Block T end corner (which is so good becuz we're the nearest to the beach and there's only 2 units).


Started unpacking the stuff and the decorations (:

Look at the final Deco done by the 3 of us =D
Quite happy with the results.. Teehee..



Photobucket

I did my own Banner. Haha!



Photobucket


Photobucket

Nothing fantastic I know.. but.. I still like it alot :)


Photobucket


Photobucket

Parent went to fetch Ah E & family so I'm left alone to take some self-timer using Tripod...


Photobucket

Brought along my Paranoid Camera (:


Photobucket

Ah E & family came with my birthday present! Hahaha...

And you know what they got for me?

It's a Macbook Pro !


I didn't know about it till I opened it after I got home from the chalet.

I'm stunned! Seriously didn't expect that they will get me such a ex present lor. Haha!
Damn happy to recieve it!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Group Picture


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Babyboy finally came after his school.
He gave me a Birthday balloon & a Sunflower.. Hahahaha...

So sweet of him (:


Photobucket

Actually I wanted to order 21 Halium balloons on that day but after so many consideration, I decide not to get it. But I'm happy to have just one here (:


Photobucket

The happy girl (:


Photobucket

God has been really nice to me for the past 2 days for giving me a fine sunny day (:

I pray so hard hopefully not to rain on the actual day as we're be BBQ-ing.

My prayer has been granted! LOL.. 


Photobucket

We went outdoor to take some pictures (:

I love all pictures!

Especially the one below (:


Photobucket


Photobucket

We wanted to do the jump thing again trying to act romance but ended up like that.
Like retarded so funny.. Haha cute la both of us.. keke..


Photobucket


Photobucket

Okay, here's a proper picture of us =D


Photobucket


Photobucket

With my Ah E (:

Really a big Thank you for your Apple! Hahaha....
I heard it costs about 3k? 


Photobucket


Photobucket

Dad setting up the coacoal.. Haha!

Look like satay man hor?


Photobucket


Photobucket

Invited Ah E mom-in-law (:

She gave me an Ang bao!


Photobucket

Thank u for coming (:


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Bryon & Aunty


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

As the day turned darker, slowly one by one came (:


Photobucket

Bibik Caterer came at 6.30pm to set the fire..


Photobucket

Blur!


Photobucket

Bryon being such a sweet boy here.. Haha!


Photobucket

My uncle testing out 60D lighting (:


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Jasper & his gf (Angel)


Photobucket

Jian Sheng, Babyboy & Chi Yeung (:


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Sweetie Huimin (:

She has got presentation the following day but still came no matter (:

I know u love me yea? hahaha....

Photobucket

Did I mention we knew each other since Primary school days?


Photobucket

Uncle Andrew helping me BBQ-ing throughout the night, Thank u (:


Photobucket

Bryon brought his X Box here to entertain themselves. Haha!
Damn fun leh!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Christina & her bf (:


Photobucket

Cherie a.k.a Gan Lao Ma (:


Photobucket

Cheryll & her bf & Fiona (:


Photobucket

Haha Winnie looks excited playing yea?

Guess everyone were enjoying themselves, I suppposed? =x


Photobucket


Photobucket

Group pictures with my ITE friends together with Huimin (:


Photobucket

Thank u for coming gan lao ma (:

Though you left earlier but still a big thank you for coming to my party (:


Photobucket

Meet up real soon again yea (:


Photobucket

I was told to open my gift from Jasper & Angel. Haha!

They gave me a waterproof Camera! Hohoho~! I love camera (: Hehehe...

I have got 6 cameras at home now! All are my favourite =D


Photobucket


Photobucket

Thank u so much! Both of u look so sweet & lovely together (:

Get marry soon yea? kekeke...


Photobucket

Showing off my new cam. Wahaha!


Photobucket

Babyboy & Jasper


Photobucket

I don't know what are we laughing at.. Haha..


Photobucket

Cheeese!


Photobucket

Thank u for coming my dear friends (:

Really appreciate it though your stay at another ends.. Hahaha..


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Funny faces


Photobucket

Stand-by not ready yet lah!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

My Secondary school friends! Thank u guys!!!

Both of u make it to my party (:

Daniel, Gilford, Arian, You Xiang, Tong Yong, Jian Sheng, Chi Yeung & Desmond


Photobucket

Was really touched your came down despite after work/study (:


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Ah E & mom

Just realised that I hardly take any photo with my mom. Love u mom!


Photobucket

Huimin & Me (:


Photobucket

Both of them are really tall.. Haha! I'm not short too! kekeke =x


Photobucket


Photobucket

Fiona & Cheryll

Thank u for the coach bag!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I ordered my Birthday cake from 7thmanna (:

Read about their website and all their customers gave good testimonals so I ordered from them.

They delivery my cake around 7pm.. 


Photobucket

Was kinda of upset becuz those picture were blur )):


Photobucket

Only this picture is clear. Haha!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Babyboy bought sparkle candles for me but they melted so easily!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I don't have a clear picture of myself with my birthday cake ):

I think my friends took some picture of me using their camera.
Haven't get those pictures from them..


Photobucket

I finally turned 21 !


Photobucket

How come nobody gave me a KEY?
Hahaha


Photobucket

Making a wish...


Photobucket

And blowing the candles..


Photobucket

My doting parents (:


Photobucket

Love both of u (:


Photobucket

Bryon & family (:


Photobucket


Photobucket

Picture of kinds of blur abit becuz I think the Shutter Speed abit slow.. Arghhh~!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Together with Winnie's family..


Photobucket


Photobucket

Babyboy & me (:
Love you sooo much and thank u for your never ending support!


Photobucket

Secondary school mates (:

Wei Jin came just on Time!


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Cherie went off earlier so she didn't eat my birthday cake ):


Photobucket

Angeline! She's 7th month pregnant now! 

Was so touched she came down becuz I was informed that she couldn't make it as she fell down and her doctor told her to stay at home to rest. Appreciate it sooo much! And I was really happy to see you (:



Photobucket


Photobucket

Group pictures (:

Love all my picture ttm !


Photobucket

Jasper, Angel, Cherie left before that..


Photobucket


Photobucket

I can't wait to welcome your new born baby in 2 months time =D


Photobucket

Winnie & me


Photobucket


Photobucket

Cousins..

Photobucket

Thank u for coming (:

Photobucket

Gilford & me


Photobucket


Photobucket

Jian sheng & me


Photobucket


Photobucket

Tong Yong & me


Photobucket


He said wanna retake as his eyes very small in this picture (below), LOL!

Photobucket

Okay lah, got bigger abit..

Photobucket

Arian (big boss) & me

Thank u for the G-Star Shirts!


Photobucket


Photobucket

Daniel & Chi yeung

Photobucket


Photobucket

Boss can "sit" without a "seat".. Haha!


Photobucket

Haha! I find this picture quite cute (below). Posing with the crab.. LOL..


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Eat & eat & eat!

Honestly, I didn't eat much that night. Happy till full liao! LOL


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Uncle, Bryon & me

Photobucket

Happy Birthday to myself! (:


Photobucket

Some of my friends left around 10plus...



Photobucket


Photobucket

Stella came only at 11.30pm! She work OT till so late sia..

So glad to see her come even so late after her work..


Photobucket

(:


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Dad fetching them home.. 


Photobucket

Mom went home on the 1st night... So only left Ah E, Bryon, Babyboy & me..


Photobucket

Took somemore pictures.. Haha! So fun...


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

HAHAHA! look at babyboy & me... keke...


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

When the clock turned 12am, it's Stella's 21st birthday!


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Babyboy & some of the guys went to the back and did the fire cracket..

SURPRISE!!!! (:
Sang birthday song to her.. haha so funny..


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

The guys went off at around 1.30am. By the time we bath and cleared everything, it's already like 3plus? Haha.. Tired but a very very happy day! Thank u for sharing my Joy and without you guys this party will not be so enjoyable (:

I'll continue Part 2 another day... Gonna sleep now.. Christmas Eve Party tmr!
Good night..

No comments: