Sunday, December 26, 2010

Huimin's 21st

P.S Click Older Post (I had posted about my Part 2 Birthday Party and more....)

Attended Huimin's 21st Birthday on the 18th Dec (:

Went over to her place at 7.30pm...



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Birthday girl & me (:


Photobucket

Her birthday Log cake..


Photobucket

The banner she did herself..


Photobucket

Photobucket

Huimin with her parents.


Photobucket

With her sisters.


Photobucket

Happy Birthday to you my dear girl (:
Hope u enjoyed urself!


Photobucket

Both of us finally turned 21 !


Photobucket

Making a Wish...


Photobucket

Blowing her 21st Candles. LOL.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Her family.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Friends.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mas! Been like yearsss since our Primary school days.. Hahaha..


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Opening her presents...


Photobucket

Gift from me (:


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I got her a customized made Name Necklace from "mylittlebow".
Actually I recieved them on my actual birthday on the 9th, Haha!

The moment I saw it, I decide to do one for myself. Christmas gift from babyboy (:


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Went off around 10pm, parents came and fetch me home..


Photobucket

Photobucket

Our Christmas Tree! Nice hor?


Photobucket

Photobucket

Merry Christmas to all! (:


Photobucket

Photobucket

xoxo,
Joyce

No comments: