Sunday, December 12, 2010

Eng Sheng's 30th Birthday

4 December 10 (Sat)

Went to my colleague (Eng Sheng) 30th Birthday Party at Downtown East.
Met my other female colleagues at the Bus Stop before walking in together, Haha!
We got him a Adidas watch & a handmade card ( :


Eng Sheng's actual Birth-day is actually on the 8th of December.. 1 day before me! LOL..

Here are some of my colleagues who are invited (:

Huiru, Mei Yin & Xinni



Reached there around 6plus..



Brought my 60D out for the very first time.. Hahaha!





My eyelid is still abit swollen at that time..



Homemade salad from Eng Sheng's gf mom (:
So called, mom-in-law la.. LOL..











HAHA! guess whose behind?




Eng Sheng's & his gf ( :


He don't look like a 30 years old man huh? Haha..





Cutting cake time! He got his cake from CoffeeBean..
But too bad I couldn't eat becuz it's made of durian! I can't eat durian... Booo~!





Happy Birthday to you!
Get marry sooon! =p




Haha... I like that birthday spec...

Look cute on him.. kekee =x







Group Picture ( :


Went off at around 11pm.. Babyboy came to fetch me and we headed to mac for coffee & cake before going home (:





Next, I'll be posting Stella's 21st Birthday! 2 more birthday celebration pictures to go! Stay tune (:

No comments: