Sunday, December 12, 2010

It's Bonus cum Payday! ((:

12th Dec 10 (Sun) - Celebrated my 21st Belated Birthday with my Dad's Side Family (:


Supposed to celebrate it on the 5th Dec but I was invited to Stella's 21st Party so decided to postponed it today. Woke up in the morning feeling whole body aching, Haha! Slack at home till 4plus then went to pick Babyboy from his place then off to fetch Ah ma & Xiaoku... we had our dinner at Yishun..


On the way to fetch ah ma (:





My boy (:


Dinner is on Dad! LOL...

I recieved 2 Hong baos from my aunt.. Yeah extra $$$ inside my account!
So happy I recieved 2months bonus + Dec salary = 3 months!
Haven't got the time to check my account yet..



Ah ma & Xiaoku





Er Ku & her husband..









HAHAHA! I don't know why they like to put up their armpit like that.. keke..







Here comes our dishes (:


Xiaoku serving the plates.. Oh, did I mention that the zi char service suck? Yah really SUCK!
We will never go back there to eat again..












Thank you for celebrating my 21st Birthday! =D

No comments: