Sunday, June 06, 2010

Melben Seafood

29th June 10 - Saturday

AMK Pepper Crab for Dinner! :D
Yummy yummy............................................................ Slurp~!

Mom & me went there straight from church while my dad went to fetch Ah ma & Xiao ku.
We reached there at about 6pm, queued for about 15min.
Here are the dishes that we had ordered (:


Herbal Chicken This is nice :D

Photobucket Cereal Prawn

Photobucket Fried Noodle
Photobucket
Tofu with Vegetable

Photobucket
Yam Ring

Photobucket And the main dish that everyone came for..... Black Pepper Crab!
There're lots of other different flavours but I like the most is Pepper Crab :D

Photobucket
Ah ma enjoying her food. LOL.

Photobucket
Random pictures..................

I can't remember which day I took it =x We went ASTON for dinner (:

What's bee doing?

Photobucket Haha! Playing with my phone!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Bees' - Grilled Fish

Photobucket
Mine - Black Pepper Chicken

Photobucket

No comments: