10 Jun 10 - Wednesday
Went down to Vivo to meet bee after my work. He finished his work early that day. Haha!
We had been thinking of where to eat for dinner for the whole day, bee wanted to eat dinner buffet but I suggest we eat it on Friday instead. But unfortunately, all fully booked!
UOB Credit Card holder 1-1 is really a great promotion and very popular yea?
Walking and searching for a place for dinner but my appetite wasn't really good that night so we went Long John Little. As bee wanted to eat so badly. LOL! I can't stand him, he just ate Long John for Lunch!?!? omg*
He got this Tomyam chicken. This is really nice and it really tasted like Tom Yam!
I should try it again (:
After dinner, we went for our usual shopping.........
Then, Awfully Chocolate for dessert (:
Bee & I were quite disappointed with this. We thought it was like Caramel Ice cream but it just turn out to be fresh cream or something? Hahaha.. Maybe we shall try their Darkchoco ice cream the next time (:
Hahaha! Looking so cheeky! But I like................... hahahaha~!
Bee bought me 2 pair of earring. Haha! Offer $4 for each. So cheap right?
You hardly see me wear earring but since it's cheap I got 2 pair (:
I booked 2 tickets on Thursday morning to catch, "The Karate Kid". This movie just launched out on 10 June so I knew it would have been too late if I book the tickets on Friday. Surely no good seats! Haha.. I know I'm damn Kiasu =x
Bee has training at night so i went down to find him at Hougang Stadium. Waited for him to bath then took Bus 72 to Tampines. Our movie starts at 9pm but we're still in the bus at 8.30pm. LOL! Kind of going to be late, bee went B1 for grab some snacks while I went up to collect the tickets. We managed to get into the cinema just on time! hahaha...
A great show I must say (: It's so funny also.. hahaha.. Both of us thinks it "Mr Parker is really very cute!"








No comments:
Post a Comment