1st June 10 - Tuesday
A night out with my colleagues (:
Siew Eng had made a reservation for 5 to Tiffany Cafe at Chinatown. UOB cardholder 1-1.
We didn't managed to get another person but nevermind, we sahred the bill into 5 instead.
All of us didn't eat much during lunch. Haha! Because we knew that we got to keep our stomach empty for the night buffet! LOL!
Shandy to 4 months pregnant now! Haha so happy for her. She's gonna be baby boy mother soon! yeah! But she didn't eat much that night. I guess she doesn't have much appetite somemore afternoon she ate egg tart for teabreak. She only ate 1 plate of salad and teochew porridge! Argh what a waste.....
Didn't put on make-up for the past 2 weeks. my left eyelip is still swollen!
If this continue, I guess I need to go for operation......... Hmm, shall wait for it grew bigger! Kekeke... Doctore said my oil grand very active... I'm given a cleanser eyelib to clean everyday.
Shandy hubby came to fetch her at 9pm. Siew Eng & me took a train home...
Shopping spree on 17th June with my colleagues! Haha... My leave is approved..










No comments:
Post a Comment