25th Jun 10 (Friday) - Here we are for the 2nd time (:
Went down to find Bee after my work at Stadium. We planned to go Sunset for dinner again!
I had made a reservation for 2 at 7pm but I guess we shouldn't reach there in time. Becuz no more reserving after 7pm.
When I was at the stadium playing my phone game while waiting for bee, I was shocked to see her dad. Haha! He told me Aunty (Bee's mom) is in the Casino playing Jackpot! Haha..
I didn't know there's a "casino" in the stadium till that day. So yea, I went there to accompany and see Aunty how to play. LOL. Jackpot is such an easy game but money lost very fast!
Bee only finished his training at nearly 8pm. Neh Neh Pok! He told me his training will end at 7.30pm. Made me wait for him for so long, Kanasai ah! kekeke =x
We followed their car home then Bee took over the car and we drove to Seletar again for dinner!
We are quite Siao la, we just went there last week then we were here again the next week. LOL!
Bee dropped me first to queue up while he parked his car.
This time get a table quite fast becuz we reached there around 8.30pm.
Last ordering at 9pm. So lesser people queucing also. Hehe!
So I guess I'm on their TV! Haha. Becuz I'm facing them while they film! Keke.
This born in Brazil Lasy tried 3 different Levels.
Bee & i kept laughing at her. Poor lady! Damn freaking Hot liao but still have to film.
This is we wanted to really "enjoy" the buffalo wings so we ordered Level 1.
But there're quite spice too! Maybe we can try Level 2 the next visit (:
Soon after, a group came and approach them. The women in black sitting down wanted to challenge them. I think she ate the highest Level! OMG! She seems fine after eating like no feeling like that. How can she take the hotness, I wonder?
Oh, I think I forgot to mention in my previous post.
Since this place is at a very Ulu place and it's inside the Airbase. you can actually see aeroplane anywhere around / many planes will flying. LOL! Damn cool huh?
Bee stopped at a corner. A very close view when the plane.
Drove to AMK hub. We booked 2 tickets for "ip Man" at 11pm (:

















No comments:
Post a Comment