Sunday, June 27, 2010

Flea Fair

19th Jun 10 (Saturday) - Flea Fair


Went Flea Fair market with mom at Supperclub (:

Was so excited about it. Photobucket
It was quite dark in there but I managed to grab anything I saw! haha..
They're really cheap! Mom & I really love this kind of market alot!

After that, headed down for evening mass :D

Photobucket

I bought a vintage ring for $4, a straw bag for $8, a pink beach watch for $5 and a top for only $15! I saw the same top at Bugis Street which selling $33. wtf*?


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
I can pair it with a black pant or a skirt, yeah (:
So happy with my cheapo buy! Hehehe... Spent less than $50 on them. Hoho~!

Photobucket

My parent brought me to this streamboat place at Jalan Sultan.
Packed with people, Damn nice seriously!

The fish meat alot, vege alot!, yam alot and their soup, thumbs up!

Photobucket
Their kangkong is nice too (:

I should bring bee for this!

Photobucket Photobucket Happy night out with my family (:

No comments: