Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy New Year!

Wishing all of you a Happy and Prosperous New Year!
and
Happy Valentine Day, Bee ♥
Here's Lee Ah Boy entertaining you! Hahahahahahaha.. So funny & cute lah him...
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
He wanted a bite on that orange too!
Photobucket Too big till I can't bite lah, mouth too small! Humph!
Photobucket
okay, Try again!
Photobucket
Giving that kuku cock expression! LOL!
Photobucket I took a few sneak of what we got at home (:
Photobucket Photobucket
We're having steamboat on 1st day of new year, Yeah!
Photobucket
Bees' family gave us these! (Below) Thank you :D

Photobucket Photobucket We got a new fan for the living room and I just made a new Spectacles :D
Just got my pay and I'm waiting to collect hongbao!!!!!
I love New year!!! Gonna wear my new dress tomorrow!!!! Oh no, should be 9 hours later! Hahahahahahahahaha.. Okay, I'm turning in soon... :D

No comments: