Saturday, February 20, 2010

CNY 2010 - DAY 7

20th February 2010 - 7th day of CNY
Wow it's already the 7th day of CNY! Happy time always past so fast, it's just like yesterday thing? Teehee. Really enjoyed these 9 days staying at home, how nice don't need to work on Monday! Hahaha. This year Hongbao $$$ quite not bad, now I think only left bees' house haven't visit. I want to save more money to buy a professional camera or blackberry phone?
Now I see many people carrying this phone. But I'll think twice becuz my current phone is still ok and I really don't want to spend my hongbao $$$ on just a phone itself.
Maybe saving it for future use. LOL.
Went to church before going down to Er Ku house at Yishun.
Photobucket
Hahaha! My ah ma so cute hor? PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Everyone here except for xiao ku went out to buy Toto!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Went down to nearby coffeeshop for dinner. Photobucket
Photobucket
2nd aunt treat, Thank you :D
Photobucket
Ah ma enjoying her food. LOL
Photobucket
Photobucket
Went up to sit for awhile after that drove them home. Teeheee...

No comments: